掲示板

Where are my images stored?

15年前 に Erik Bakstad によって更新されました。

Where are my images stored?

New Member 投稿: 18 参加年月日: 08/05/06 最新の投稿
Hi, could someone explain to me where the pictures I upload with the image_gallery portlet are stored?

One more thing. I want to create a demo of Liferay on my local Glassfish server, when the demo is ready I would like to deploy to a public available app server. Is using the same database and just move the wars to the public app server a possible aproach? If not, how should I do it? Also, are the only data Liferay stores in the filesystem located in the ${user.home}/liferay folder?

- Thanks

Erik
thumbnail
15年前 に Manish Kumar Gupta によって更新されました。

RE: Where are my images stored?

Liferay Master 投稿: 535 参加年月日: 08/05/16 最新の投稿
Erik Bakstad:
Hi, could someone explain to me where the pictures I upload with the image_gallery portlet are stored?

It stores in database tables Image and IGImage.
15年前 に Erik Bakstad によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 18 参加年月日: 08/05/06 最新の投稿
Thank you for answering.

I'm actually thinking about the binarys, not the meta-data. From what I've read, jackrabbit stores the images, but I can't find out where. They are not stored in ${user.home}/liferay/jackrabbit....
thumbnail
15年前 に Bruno Farache によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 603 参加年月日: 07/05/14 最新の投稿
The binary data is also stored in the tables Manish mentioned.
9年前 に Paras Jain によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 12/03/15 最新の投稿
In case someone lands to this discussion in search for an answer related to 6.1/6.2 . In 6.1 and 6.2 images are stored on the file system (/data folder) by default
thumbnail
9年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14914 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Or they could be in the database or the CDN or ...

Wherever they are, they are internal to Liferay and you should only access them via the API...