掲示板

Using PortletFaces Bridge with non-ICEFaces Components

12年前 に PortletFaces Community Member によって更新されました。

Using PortletFaces Bridge with non-ICEFaces Components

Regular Member 投稿: 199 参加年月日: 12/04/03 最新の投稿
I have a working portlet using Trinidad 2.0 components, running through the Apache MyFaces PortletBridge 3.0 and using MyFaces 2.0 as the JSF Implementation. The problem is that the chart itself does not display, and there are no error messages.

I took the portlet and turned it into a stand alone application and it worked fine, so the difference is clearly in making it a portlet in Liferay 6. Why am I posting this here? Because I'm wondering if PortletFaces Bridge would be a better choice. How tightly coupled is PortletFaces bridge to ICEFaces? Should I be able to use it with a Trinidad control?

It's entirely possible that my problem is simply that PortletBridge 3.0 is an Alpha version at this time, so if I want to stick with JSF 2.0 (Which I do) then I will need to use PortletFaces Bridge. I just hope I can get it to work with the Trinidad chart component.
11年前 に Muhammad Sameer Ikram によって更新されました。

RE: Using PortletFaces Bridge with non-ICEFaces Components

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 10/09/15 最新の投稿
I am trying to configure JSF 2 with MyFaces 2.1.1 on liferay 6.0.5. But facing some exception about {"Application was not properly initialized at startup, could not find Factory: javax.faces.application.ApplicationFactory"}, can you help me?

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 10/09/15 最新の投稿
attached here image of libraries list on JBoss 5 GA.
thumbnail
11年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
According to this blog post by Faisal Basra, this happens when the Mojara and MyFaces JARs are in your classpath.

From the PNG screenshot you provided, I would recommend removing the following JARs and then restarting your JBoss5 app server:
  • jsf-api-2.1.3-b02.jar
  • jsf-facelets.jar (this is old -- only applies for JSF 1.2 and not JSF 2.x)
  • jsf-impl-2.1.3-b02.jar

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 11/02/03 最新の投稿
Thanks Neil, you are doing really great, appreciates you and your way towards JSF2.
thumbnail
11年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
Thank you for the kind words. emoticon