掲示板

RE: configuring twitter

11年前 に gordon daniels によって更新されました。

configuring twitter

Liferay Master 投稿: 797 参加年月日: 08/08/24 最新の投稿
Hi All,

I am using 6.1ce. I've installed the twitter portlet and entered my screen name but nothing happens. I've tried searching this site for doc but I must be doing something wrong. Could someone please point me to a doc or link on how to get this working.

thanks
thumbnail
11年前 に James Falkner によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1399 参加年月日: 10/09/17 最新の投稿
gordon daniels:
Hi All,

I am using 6.1ce. I've installed the twitter portlet and entered my screen name but nothing happens. I've tried searching this site for doc but I must be doing something wrong. Could someone please point me to a doc or link on how to get this working.

thanks

The twitter portlet has a bug (that I just filed - LPS-31467). Since the URL prefix is hard-coded in Java, you'll have to recompile it to get it to work using the new prefix listed in that bug. If you want a quick way to recompile, check out this thread and follow the instructions, but recompile the twitter portlet instead of the marketplace portlet in the instructions (and be sure to update the FeedLocalServiceImpl.java source file at the bottom with the new URL before doing so).
11年前 に gordon daniels によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 797 参加年月日: 08/08/24 最新の投稿
James: Thank you. I thought that might be a possibility. But I always assume its something I've done emoticon

thanks again