Social Networking EE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Security Disabled: This app has Liferay's PACL Security Manager disabled.
- EE Only: Available to EE subscribers. Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
This app provides numerous portlets that provide enhanced social networking capabilities for users of Liferay sites, including: The Summary portlet functions differently depending on which kind of page it is added to, but in general it displays an overview of the community that it is placed in. The Wall portlet allows users to post messages on another user's page, similar to Facebook's wall. You must be friends with a user to post on their wall. Wall posts are visible to all users who are a friend of the respected user. The Wall portlet can only be added to a user's personal page. The activities portlet displays portal wide user activity, such as posting on message boards, creating wikis, and adding documents to the document library. The Requests portlet displays pending friends requests, in which you can accept or ignore them. This portlet can only be placed on a user's personal page. The Friends portlet is a social networking portlet for creating friend relationships in Liferay. The Members portlet displays all users who are members of the Community or Organization to which the Members portlet has been added. This is a good way to allow easy access to all members' personal pages. The Meetups portlet allows you to post events for which users can register.
This app will appear in your Application menu once installed.
- LPS-42137 Site membership requests do not show in Requests portlet when made via Summary portlet if there is no Site ...
- LPS-42924 Using classNameLocalService directly instead of PortalUtil.getClassName** in ***LocalServiceImpl.
- LPS-43258 ClassNotFoundException when translating Hibernate exception in ClpSerializer