Liferay is looking for an Account Manager for the DACH-region to join the team in the European Headquarters located in Eschborn, close to Frankfurt am Main.
As an Account Manager you will establish and sustain long-term relationships with Liferay's diverse roster of customers. You will serve as a trusted advisor to customers to ensure success and satisfaction with their Liferay-based software solutions.
Over time, an Account Manager will fully understand the role Liferay plays in making an impact in the customer's business and provides additional guidance on how to maximize that impact. They will also help the customer develop deep understanding of the Liferay platform.
Key metrics for this role include: Customer health through service delivery, planning and execution; customer satisfaction; emphasis on prevention and consultative advice and management of support services to Enterprise customers.
- >5 years significant experience interacting with customers in enterprise software (Open Source a plus!)
- Track record (over)achieving sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Completed apprenticeship and/or a university degree
- Network of decision maker level contacts (end user and customer)
- Strong interpersonal skills and and an instinct for customer satisfaction
- Strong understanding of the business challenges enterprises face and the ways that enterprise software can provide solutions (specifically Portal)
- Instinct for finding new opportunities and win-win solutions
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and help defuse conflicts
- Experience in working with partners
- Experience demonstrating software in person and with online tools such as GoToMeeting or WebEx
- Team player
- The ability to travel as required
- Fluent in English and German
- A dynamic, multicultural and friendly workplace
- Opportunity to help continue to build a premier, leading organization in open source
- A salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Other social benefits
Who is Liferay?
Liferay is the leading provider of open source enterprise portal and social collaboration software solutions. We have experienced substantial growth over the last six years of operations, with double-digit revenue growth, hundreds of customers, and significant recognition in the software industry.
Our award winning Liferay Portal platform has been in development since 2000 and is recognized by Gartner for its innovation, flexibility, and completeness of feature-set.
Offering a full suite of professional services around its products, Liferay, Inc. works with major enterprises worldwide, including AutoZone, Benetton, Cisco Systems, Deutsche Telecom, Intuit, Lufthansa Flight Training, WorldVision, and more.
Liferay also believes in making a bigger impact in the world through business and we dedicate part of our time and profits toward non-profit organizations and social initiatives.
We caught your attention and you think you are the one we are looking for? Then please send us your resume (CV) and cover letter summarizing your interest and qualifications today to firstname.lastname@example.org