Fórum

Is Liferay My Solution

ryan f, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Is Liferay My Solution

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 19/08/11 Postagens Recentes
I'm trying to set up a client portal where clients can login and upload tax information and have it remain in the system for a few years (up to 3). Also, the admin must be able to comment or make notes about the upload which the client will be able to see. A little like a ticket system in a way. Down the road I'd also like to add advanced features like the ability to view account balances and have clients be able to make payments on their accounts. Can Liferay do this?
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: Is Liferay My Solution

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1519 Data de Entrada: 07/08/06 Postagens Recentes
Sure it can however it does not have OOTB portlets for the features you require.
thumbnail
Victor Zorin, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1228 Data de Entrada: 14/04/08 Postagens Recentes
You probably should also check Liferay consultancies available around your location and ask for their opinion.
Just speaking on behalf of our company:
- in regards to customer records/documents uploading, commenting etc, for similar functions we use own Liferay-based SmartForms capability.
- in regards to account balances, payments, etc, this November we will be releasing EBPP/EIPP (electronic invoice/bill presentment & payment) suite, it will be available for use on Liferay platforms including Liferay CE.
thumbnail
Sagar A Vyas, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 679 Data de Entrada: 17/04/09 Postagens Recentes
I'm trying to set up a client portal where clients can login and upload tax information and have it remain in the system for a few years (up to 3). Also, the admin must be able to comment or make notes about the upload which the client will be able to see. A little like a ticket system in a way. Down the road I'd also like to add advanced features like the ability to view account balances and have clients be able to make payments on their accounts. Can Liferay do this?

Hi Rayan,

where clients can login and upload tax information - Yes it is possible we have some OOB portlet like DL or you can create your own one.

Also, the admin must be able to comment or make notes about the upload which the client will be able to see.A little like a ticket system in a way - Yes you can put some workflow on DL portelt or your own portlet which Liferay support

Down the road I'd also like to add advanced features like the ability to view account balances and have clients be able to make payments on their accounts - This is your own business logic.you can achieve it too.

Thanks,
Sagar Vyas