Fórum

LocaleException during startup

thumbnail
Thomas Berg, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

LocaleException during startup

Regular Member Postagens: 131 Data de Entrada: 07/09/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

Using Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2. I get this exception during startup. Haven't noticed any problems related to this but would of course like to know why this happens:

11:23:09,895 INFO  [pool-2-thread-1][AutoDeployDir:106] Auto deploy scanner started for /opt/portal/liferay/servers/liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2/deploy
11:23:12,629 ERROR [pool-2-thread-1][PortalInstances:468] com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.LocaleException
com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.LocaleException
        at com.liferay.portal.events.AddDefaultDocumentLibraryStructuresAction.run(AddDefaultDocumentLibraryStructuresAction.java:64)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.AddDefaultDataAction.run(AddDefaultDataAction.java:30)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessorImpl.processEvent(EventsProcessorImpl.java:106)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessorImpl.process(EventsProcessorImpl.java:58)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessorUtil.process(EventsProcessorUtil.java:53)
        at com.liferay.portal.util.PortalInstances._initCompany(PortalInstances.java:462)
        at com.liferay.portal.util.PortalInstances.initCompany(PortalInstances.java:92)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.initCompanies(MainServlet.java:798)
        at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.init(MainServlet.java:355)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:160)

Regards
Thomas
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: LocaleException during startup

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
I was also getting some errors when I first startup liferay. I was wondering if you're getting the error during when you first started up liferay or if you've added something in the document and media library.
Soeren Unruh, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 16/04/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I found the reason for this exception. It is coming from DDMStructureLocalServiceImpl.validateLanguages().

This method checks whether the default locale specified in the document library structure (com/liferay/portal/events/dependencies/document-library-structures.xml) is contained in the available locales of the company.

These (default) document library structures are created in each company if they do not exist.

I suppose, you removed all or one of them and also removed the en_US locale from one or all of your companies.

You could try to override application.startup.events in your portal-ext.properties, removing com.liferay.portal.events.AddDefaultDataAction as a workaround.

Regards,

Soeren
Michele Giacobazzi, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 40 Data de Entrada: 09/09/11 Postagens Recentes
I solved this problem deleting a space:

from portal-ext.properties:

locales=it_IT, en_US

gives the error

locales=it_IT,en_US

does not!