Fóruns

Início » Liferay Documentation

Visualização combinada Visão plana Exibição em árvore
Tópicos [ Anterior | Próximo ]
toggle
RAS MAXIM
What does "book" in Liferay's terminology mean?
25 de Setembro de 2012 04:07
Resposta

RAS MAXIM

Ranking: New Member

Data de entrada: 25 de Setembro de 2012

Mensagens recentes

Hello everyone, recently I've been reading Liferay's documentation and came across this term. It can be found here: http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.0/development/-/ai/service-build-2 (Generate the Service section). I searched for this term on the Internet, but found nothing. Is that Liferay's own terminology or am I missing something? If it's the former, could you please give a closest analog of this term? If it's the latter, I would also like to know more. Thanks in advance.
James Falkner
RE: What does "book" in Liferay's terminology mean?
25 de Setembro de 2012 04:48
Resposta

James Falkner

LIFERAY STAFF

Ranking: Liferay Legend

Data de entrada: 17 de Setembro de 2010

Mensagens recentes

RAS MAXIM:
Hello everyone, recently I've been reading Liferay's documentation and came across this term. It can be found here: http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.0/development/-/ai/service-build-2 (Generate the Service section). I searched for this term on the Internet, but found nothing. Is that Liferay's own terminology or am I missing something? If it's the former, could you please give a closest analog of this term? If it's the latter, I would also like to know more. Thanks in advance.

The term "Book" is just used as an example name for an entity that you can create using ServiceBuilder. It has no special meaning in the Liferay context...
Mika Koivisto
25 de Setembro de 2012 12:30
Resposta

Mika Koivisto

LIFERAY STAFF

Data de entrada: 7 de Agosto de 2006

Mensagens recentes

Book is a book. You know the thing with pages and text. emoticon Yeah like James said it has no special meaning it's just an example entity.
David H Nebinger
25 de Setembro de 2012 12:37
Resposta

David H Nebinger

Data de entrada: 1 de Setembro de 2006

Mensagens recentes

Mika Koivisto:
Book is a book. You know the thing with pages and text. emoticon

Are they still making those? Ugh, so passe...
RAS MAXIM
25 de Setembro de 2012 20:00
Resposta

RAS MAXIM

Ranking: New Member

Data de entrada: 25 de Setembro de 2012

Mensagens recentes

Thank you all, that helped a lot. At first I thought it was a reserved name for tables or something like that. Now the things are clear.