Fórum

Help! Blogs portlet explosion.

Scott Shaver, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

Help! Blogs portlet explosion.

Junior Member Postagens: 35 Data de Entrada: 08/12/08 Postagens Recentes
I'm about 2 minutes away from chucking Liferay out the damn window. It's riddled with bugs. I was adding a new blog article and when I tried to save it I got an error. Now the when ever the portlet tries to render itself, while someone is logged in, it thows this error:

2009-01-04 19:27:05,247 INFO  [STDOUT] 19:27:05,246 ERROR [IncludeTag:52] Current URL /portal/web/guest/home generates exception: com.liferay.portlet.tags.NoSuchAssetException: No TagsAsset exists with the key {classNameId=10045, classPK=11578}
2009-01-04 19:27:05,249 INFO  [STDOUT] 19:27:05,248 ERROR [IncludeTag:52] com.liferay.portlet.tags.NoSuchAssetException: No TagsAsset exists with the key {classNameId=10045, classPK=11578}
        at com.liferay.portlet.tags.service.persistence.TagsAssetPersistenceImpl.findByC_C(TagsAssetPersistenceImpl.java:531)
        at com.liferay.portlet.tags.service.impl.TagsAssetLocalServiceImpl.getAsset(TagsAssetLocalServiceImpl.java:113)
        at com.liferay.portlet.tags.service.TagsAssetLocalServiceUtil.getAsset(TagsAssetLocalServiceUtil.java:134)
        at org.apache.jsp.html.portlet.blogs.view_jsp._jspService(view_jsp.java:2028)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:373)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:336)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:654)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:557)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:481)
        at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:67)
        at org.apache.jsp.html.common.themes.portlet_jsp._jspService(portlet_jsp.java:2522)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:373)

If the user isn't logged in the post that is in there renders fine. I tried removing the portlet and re-adding it to no avail. Is there any way to fix this? This is on my live site, I need help fixing this ASAP.

RE: Help! Blogs portlet explosion.

Well it is beyond me why this would have any thing to do with that error but I changed the display type from Full content to Abstract and back again. This seems to have "fixed" the problem with the original content, now I'll go try to add the new post again and see if it blow s up.

Still working.

RE: Help! Blogs portlet explosion.

Happened again, this time I can't get it to come back up.