Fórum

portlets minimized by default

Bernardo Riveira Faraldo, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

portlets minimized by default

Regular Member Postagens: 135 Data de Entrada: 30/10/08 Postagens Recentes
Hi; this question has been asked before (it is still in the "Liferay Legacy" forum...), but was never answered...

We have a private page on a community; that page has some nested portlets with some portlets inside them. We want those portlets to be minimized the first time the user enters the page.

Can we specify a portlet that is minimized by default? I mean, that the first time the user enters the page it is minimized?

If the uses minimizes it, Liferay remembers that for the current session, but next time the user logs in, it is not minimized. Is there any way that LifeRay remembers the configuration of the portlets for the user?
thumbnail
Sharana Basavaraj BM, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

RE: portlets minimized by default

Regular Member Postagens: 139 Data de Entrada: 10/09/07 Postagens Recentes
for this kind of functionality, you have to extend the Jquery, a javascript library which liferay is using. inside jquery library u'll find a funtion called accordion which does the minimise and maximise of div's. In other words I can say smooth collapse and expand. have a look at accordion functions and can implement nthe same to chaive the functionality.

HTH
Sharan
Bernardo Riveira Faraldo, modificado 15 Anos atrás.

RE: portlets minimized by default

Regular Member Postagens: 135 Data de Entrada: 30/10/08 Postagens Recentes
Thank you, but... I think I could use that for our own custom portlets... But what I whas looking for some way to configure any portlet (just like the attributes for height or border color...)