Owsata ows, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay 6.1 - Installing Kaleo Web

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 15/07/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

My configs first:
Liferay version : Liferay CE 6.1
Tomcat: tomcat-7.0.23
jdk: 1.7

Im trying to install the Kaleo Web plugin to liferay and facing some problems here. If i try to search for it under the "install more applications->web plugin" - i dont find any results. I tried manually installing the plugin that i downloaded from here Kaleo Web Plugin - but that gives me tons of errors in the console.

Here some of the console log:

Loading file:/C:/liferay/tomcat-7.0.23/temp/9-kaleo-web/WEB-INF/classes/service.properties
13:35:58,185 ERROR [PortletApplicationContext:87] org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Bean class [com.liferay.portal.spring.annotation.BeanReferenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor] not found
Offending resource: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/base-spring.xml]
Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.portal.spring.annotation.BeanReferenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Bean class [com.liferay.portal.spring.annotation.BeanReferenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor] not found
Offending resource: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/base-spring.xml]
Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.portal.spring.annotation.BeanReferenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor
at org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:68)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:85)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.error(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:291)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:491)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:396)

Ok here a few things that i have come to known:
- Can it be that kaleo-web requires liferay 6.0/jdk 1.6 to work properly?
- Is kaleo web not supported in liferay CE

Would be nice if you anybody can help me out in this regard. Thanx.

One more thing: Correct me if i am wrong, i want actually a plugin/portlet that i can use a ticketing system for our teamwork. Is kaleo web the accurate choice??
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay 6.1 - Installing Kaleo Web

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1399 Data de Entrada: 17/09/10 Postagens Recentes
Owsata Mahm:
Hi,

My configs first:
Liferay version : Liferay CE 6.1
Tomcat: tomcat-7.0.23
jdk: 1.7

Im trying to install the Kaleo Web plugin to liferay and facing some problems here. If i try to search for it under the "install more applications->web plugin" - i dont find any results. I tried manually installing the plugin that i downloaded from here Kaleo Web Plugin - but that gives me tons of errors in the console.

Here some of the console log:

Ok here a few things that i have come to known:
- Can it be that kaleo-web requires liferay 6.0/jdk 1.6 to work properly?
- Is kaleo web not supported in liferay CE

Would be nice if you anybody can help me out in this regard. Thanx.

One more thing: Correct me if i am wrong, i want actually a plugin/portlet that i can use a ticketing system for our teamwork. Is kaleo web the accurate choice??

Hey Owsata! Welcome the the Liferay community. The files you see under Control Panel -> Plugins Installation have not yet been updated for 6.1, so it won't show you any official plugins. The plugin you actually downloaded was for the last release, 6.0.6. The files for 6.1 are hosted at SourceForge, so here's the one you need:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lportal/files/Liferay%20Plugins/6.1.0%20GA1/kaleo-web-6.1.0.1-ce-ga1-20120106155615760.war/download

Kaleo web should be able to meet your needs for a ticketing system, as tickets normally move through a workflow, and with Kaleo you can customize the workflow at each step, including the user interface, assignment behavior, and so forth.
thumbnail
Jacques Traore, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 49 Data de Entrada: 21/01/13 Postagens Recentes
Thank you James Falkner. This helped me a lot.
thumbnail
Manish Yadav, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 493 Data de Entrada: 26/05/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi James..
Can we use this plugin with Liferay EE version 6.1 GA2 Trail Version . if not then from where we can download workflow for EE edition.i'm not able to download from MarketPlace
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
Manish, please stop posting the same question twice in a forum. It's against the rules the forum.
Also, if you have question about files concerning EE, it's probably better if you just contact sales@liferay.com
instead of here.