Fórum

Problem to display JournalArticle inserted by SOAP web service

thumbnail
Jacques Traore, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Problem to display JournalArticle inserted by SOAP web service

Junior Member Postagens: 49 Data de Entrada: 21/01/13 Postagens Recentes
Hi there. This is the 3rd day the following issue is killing me softly.
I use Liferay 6.1.1-ce-ga2 bundled with tomcat server and oracle 10g database.
My goal is to insert some content, as Journal article, and display them in an asset publisher (with a structure and template, already working).
I used JournalArticleServiceSoap.addArticle(...) with the right fields (groupid, structureid, templateid, ...). The contents are "correctly" inserted in the database and I can see them inside web contents from administrator content panel. The contents have also "Approved" as status. this is done by setting
serviceContext.setWorkflowAction(WorkflowConstants.ACTION_PUBLISH)
However, I can't see the inserted contents displayed with the other contents in the asset publisher, until I open it again for edition and click on publish button (even without changing nothing). Then the content is published as expected. The problem is the number of contents. It is about 600 so I can't to this action for each one.
I do not understand what is the matter and how to figure it out??? In other words, what do I have to do to make web content, inserted by web service, displayed automatically?
Or, what does the "Publish" do exactly so I can try to reproduce programmatically with SOAP service (or SQL after insertion)?

Thank you by advance for your help.
Đorđe Torbica, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: Problem to display JournalArticle inserted by SOAP web service

New Member Postagens: 7 Data de Entrada: 21/02/14 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

how did you solve this problem? I have same problem with blogentry.

Thank you.
thumbnail
Jacques Traore, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

RE: Problem to display JournalArticle inserted by SOAP web service

Junior Member Postagens: 49 Data de Entrada: 21/01/13 Postagens Recentes
Hi Dorde,
Unfortunatly I did not find another way. Yet.
Since I don't update my contents using SOAP so many times, I used the workaround (republishing the content through the control panel) to get it working.
This is really shame because the feature was very interesting.

Sorry.