Fórum

How to deploy CE plugin portlets in Liferay EE environment

thumbnail
meera prince, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

How to deploy CE plugin portlets in Liferay EE environment

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1111 Data de Entrada: 08/02/11 Postagens Recentes
HI
How to deploy Liferay CE plugin portlets into Liferay EE Portal.

My development environment is Liferay 6.1GA2+JBoss 7.1 AS+Oracle 11g+Liferay 6.1.1GA2 Plugins SDK

My Production environment is Liferay 6.1.2EE+JBoss 7.1AS+Oracle 11g

i developed some portlets using above mention development environment when i deploy portlet war file into production deployment auto deploy scanner not deployed portlet into EE portal.

Errors like.
does not support this version of liferay

some times war in deploy folder keep same its wont be copied into jboss standalone deployment directory
thumbnail
Manish Yadav, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: How to deploy CE plugin portlets in Liferay EE environment

Expert Postagens: 493 Data de Entrada: 26/05/12 Postagens Recentes
meera prince:
HI
How to deploy Liferay CE plugin portlets into Liferay EE Portal.

My development environment is Liferay 6.1GA2+JBoss 7.1 AS+Oracle 11g+Liferay 6.1.1GA2 Plugins SDK

My Production environment is Liferay 6.1.2EE+JBoss 7.1AS+Oracle 11g

i developed some portlets using above mention development environment when i deploy portlet war file into production deployment auto deploy scanner not deployed portlet into EE portal.

Errors like.
does not support this version of liferay

some times war in deploy folder keep same its wont be copied into jboss standalone deployment directory

Hi Meera,

Liferay CE and Liferay EE both are different product ,you can't same war file for CE and EE. You have to build again war file with plugin sdk of EE.

Thanks & Regards
Manish Banwari lal Yadav
Email:- manishyadav1103@gmail.com
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14914 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
First, if you're an EE customer you can get developer EE instances along with the developer EE SDK so you don't have these kinds of build problems.

Second, version is checked in the liferay-plugin-package.properties file. You can edit it so that it is marked as compatible for both environments.
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1399 Data de Entrada: 17/09/10 Postagens Recentes
David H Nebinger:
First, if you're an EE customer you can get developer EE instances along with the developer EE SDK so you don't have these kinds of build problems.

Second, version is checked in the liferay-plugin-package.properties file. You can edit it so that it is marked as compatible for both environments.

Yeah, it is possible to build a single plugin that works with EE and CE. In fact, that's our goal: to ensure that apps built on CE work with EE. This is usually the case, but historically there have been exceptions, so testing against both is important if you wish to support both.

If you do build a single app/plugin that works on CE and EE, as Dave confirms, just edit your liferay-plugin-package.properties and change the value of the liferay-versions property to specify the version range(s) you support, for example to support Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2 and later, and Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2 and later, use liferay-versions=6.1.1+,6.1.20+
thumbnail

Thanks ALL.

HI I created war against EE and i have changed version in liferay-plugin-package.properties once war is created i moved to production server then portlet is deployed successfully but i am unable to see portlet in list of portlets which is in add more list..

My production server is

Liferay 6.1.2EE+Oracle 11G database+JBOSS 7.1.1AS
thumbnail
Manish Yadav, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 493 Data de Entrada: 26/05/12 Postagens Recentes
meera prince:
Thanks ALL.

HI I created war against EE and i have changed version in liferay-plugin-package.properties once war is created i moved to production server then portlet is deployed successfully but i am unable to see portlet in list of portlets which is in add more list..

My production server is

Liferay 6.1.2EE+Oracle 11G database+JBOSS 7.1.1AS

Please share Log file .Without logs its difficult to predict problem

Thanks & Regards
Manish Banwari lal Yadav
Email:- manishyadav1103@gmail.com
thumbnail

Hi Manish..
I have observed the log file MVCPortlet.class not found expectation... i just add util bridges jar in liferay-plugin.-packages.poperties file then i got portlet in add more list..

when i work with CE i did not mention util bridges jar files in liferay-plugin.-packages.poperties but for EE i need to mention dependency jar file porperty in liferay-plugin.-packages.poperties.

Thank you manish..