Fórum

Local Staging fails to create layoutSetBranch

Jian Tian, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Local Staging fails to create layoutSetBranch

New Member Postagens: 9 Data de Entrada: 11/09/12 Postagens Recentes
I am using liferay EE 6.1.20.
First I turn on the local staging for my site(200 pages). I checked both public and private pages. In the portlet section I only checked "Web Content Display" and left everything else blank. The message says the request has been completely successfully.

When I navigate to the site pages however, the staging management tab does not show up on each of the pages. Instead, it shows a gray tab with "theme.display(170)".

When looking into the log, this exception is retrieved:
21:51:29,267 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-6][LayoutSetStagingHandler:49] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutSetBranchException: No LayoutSetBranch exists with the key {groupId=262202, privateLayout=true, master=true}
com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutSetBranchException: No LayoutSetBranch exists with the key {groupId=262202, privateLayout=true, master=true}
	at com.bankers.liferay.portal.service.LayoutSetBranchLocalServiceWrapper.getMasterLayoutSetBranch(LayoutSetBranchLocalServiceWrapper.java:45)
	at com.bankers.liferay.portal.service.LayoutSetBranchLocalServiceWrapper.getUserLayoutSetBranch(LayoutSetBranchLocalServiceWrapper.java:70)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.bean.ClassLoaderBeanHandler.invoke(ClassLoaderBeanHandler.java:67)
	at $Proxy656.getUserLayoutSetBranch(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

Further more, in control panel, I cannot go back to the site settings page due to missing right panel that let me click on "staging". I tried to revert the db and re-enable the feature, same result.

What can be the possible causes? Thanks,
thumbnail
Rajeev K, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: Local Staging fails to create layoutSetBranch

Regular Member Postagens: 214 Data de Entrada: 19/06/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

I am getting same error.

Thanks
Jian Tian, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: Local Staging fails to create layoutSetBranch

New Member Postagens: 9 Data de Entrada: 11/09/12 Postagens Recentes
You should look into your log more closely and try to find if any exceptions occurred during the staging enabling process.

What this exception means is that "LayoutSetBranch" was not created correctly. If you look at enableLocalStaging() method in stagingImpl.java, LayoutSetBranch is created in the last part of logic.If any fatal exceptions happened before then the process would not populate the table properly. The action of populating the table is not labor intensive so the problem likely lies elsewhere.

In my case, my site had a lot of data. I mean, a lot. The staging process took 3 days to complete, I shutdown the process prematurely.