Fórum

documentation for liferay-maven-plugin, concrete questions

m l, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

documentation for liferay-maven-plugin, concrete questions

New Member Postagens: 24 Data de Entrada: 20/08/13 Postagens Recentes
i am hardly missing a documentation for the liferay-maven-plugin the source code seem to be hosted here: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-maven-support

but i need docu about available maven goals and configuration parameters. I now the goals from the examples (deploy) and know the parameters set by archetype. At the moment i have 2 concrete questions:
- are there any liferay:<goals> that work on the root/parent-project folder? For example a goal to deploy all modules/plugins or a goal to clear/redeploy the server would be very helpful.
- i just upgraded to 6.1.30 and created a theme plugin in pom are the following goals specified "theme-merge", "build-css" what does this goals do? The problem about this goals is that Liferay-Maven-Eclipse-Plugin does not know them
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.liferay.maven.plugins:liferay-maven-plugin:${liferay.maven.plugin.version}:build-css (execution: default, phase: generate-sources)
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: documentation for liferay-maven-plugin, concrete questions

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
For more details about m2e-liferay or the Liferay Maven plugin for eclipse, see the following pages:

background info: https://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/m2e-liferay

quick start tutorial: https://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/m2e-liferay+Quick+Start+Tutorial
m l, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 24 Data de Entrada: 20/08/13 Postagens Recentes
sorry but did you read my post Gregory?
i did not ask about m2e. and i read those tutorials. My questions are all about liferay-maven-plugin - goals and configuration. And i mentioned a problem with m2e-liferay - it doesnt seem to know/configure all goals and the quetion is: is this a problem?
thumbnail
Melvin Williams, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 02/10/13 Postagens Recentes
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.liferay.maven.plugins:liferay-maven-plugin:${liferay.maven.plugin.version}:build-css (execution: default, phase: generate-sources)

I think I had the same problem. For me surrounding the plugin definition with "<pluginManagement>" solved the problem
Adam C, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 70 Data de Entrada: 13/06/07 Postagens Recentes
Melvin Williams:

I think I had the same problem. For me surrounding the plugin definition with "<pluginManagement>" solved the problem

This worked for me as well.

<build>
		<pluginmanagement>
			<plugins>
				<plugin></plugin></plugins></pluginmanagement></build>