Fórum

Liferay with TEAMSITE

mallik arjun mongolla, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Liferay with TEAMSITE

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 06/05/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
How to integrate a CMS like TeamSite with Liferay portal server such that TeamSite can be used for content management and publish the content to Liferay portal respository/database.

Regards,
Mallik
thumbnail
Peter Oxenham, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay with TEAMSITE

New Member Postagens: 15 Data de Entrada: 26/08/08 Postagens Recentes
Hi there Mallik,

I am currently working on a project where we have successfully integrated Teamsite with Liferay.

Our solution was to use Teamsite's OpenDeploy architecture to notify our portlet webapp when files were deployed/deleted. Our webapp then inserted the content into Liferays own CMS. The benefit of doing this was that you get to use all the web content portlets that come with Liferay.

Unfortunately I can't share any code with you (the project s not open source) but I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Cheers
Peter
thumbnail
Nagendra Kumar Busam, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 678 Data de Entrada: 07/07/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi Peter,

I was looking for Interwoven integration with Liferay. It was good to know integration is possible.

Can you please tell me steps/procedure for doing the same .

Thank you

- Nagendra Kumar
thumbnail
Nagendra Kumar Busam, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 678 Data de Entrada: 07/07/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi Peter,

Any help regarding my previous post.

Thanks,
- Nagendra Kumar
thumbnail
Peter Oxenham, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 15 Data de Entrada: 26/08/08 Postagens Recentes
Hi Nagendra,

The integration method we used was to build a custom OpenDeploy adapter that communicated with a web-service we also created that ran on the Liferay server.

When a HTML file was deployed from teamsite the web-service received the file and added/updated it as a Liferay 'Journal Article'.

When a document was deployed we used the same process to add it to Liferays 'Document Library'.

When an image was deployed it was added to Liferays 'Image Gallery'.

The webservice used 1) metadata (tagged via Teamsite) and 2) the file path to determine what Liferay community/organisation to deploy the file to, what permissions to give the file, and what tags/categories to set.

We then created a Liferay com.liferay.portlet.journal.util.TransformerListener to repath the links in the Teamsite generated Journal articles.

The huge advantage of all this was that all the Liferay supplied portlets could be used. Searching, RSS feeds etc.

The code has been developed as a stand alone deployable Liferay plugin. If Teamsite integration is a high priority for you then I could look into licensing the code for you to use. Let me know if that is something that interests you.

Cheers
Peter
varun pradeep shah, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 28/11/08 Postagens Recentes
Hi Peter,

I am new to Liferay.I have same requirnment like you have done.How to call web service when OpenDeploy will deploy content and how it will create in Liferay.

Can you please explain me in details with example code ?

Thanks in advance.
Rathikumar vadivel, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 09/04/15 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I have to migrate the content from Team site into Liferay. the contents are just static HTML content.. can anyone who can guide me ,

1. how we can migrate all the HTML files at once into liferay
2. How to edit HTML file on the fly in liferay and publish

Thanks in advance & appriciate all your guidance..