Fórum

A unit test framework for portlets

Derek Li, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

A unit test framework for portlets

New Member Postagens: 14 Data de Entrada: 28/04/11 Postagens Recentes
Hi guys,

I'm working on a unit test framework for portlets. It's a open-source project. I have put my code here in GitHub:

https://github.com/druglee/portlettester

And here is the sample project of how to use this framework:

https://github.com/druglee/portlettester-sample

Please try it if you are interested. Any feedback or comment will be very much appreciated!

Derek

RE: A unit test framework for portlets

No one is interested?

Hi guys, I just publilsh a release for this PortletTester. I'm still working on the wiki page. During this time, please refer to the portlettest-sample project to see how this framework works. And what's more, your feedback is absolutely important to me and to this project. I'm really looking forward to you comments. Thanks in advance!

Latest update about PortletTester: I have just finished the wiki page of the framework. It shows how PortletTester works in a nutshell. Besides, I'm working on submitting the framework to Maven's Central Repository, which will allow you to use PortletTester even easier! Enjoy!

Now PortletTester is in the Maven Central Repository. So just simply add a dependence and you will be allset:

groupId: com.portletguru
artifactId: portlettester

Enjoy!!

PS: Any feedback and suggestion will be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
thumbnail
Khiem Thien Tran, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 22/05/14 Postagens Recentes
Thanks for your great effort Derek!
Your PortletTester is really the thing we need to test portlet class's functions. It saves us a lot of time to prepare the context for running test case.

Just one more thing, your groupId: "com.portletguru" (also in the namespace) does not look good, actually. You should have plan to change it to have a more professional name. This is my own opinion.

Anyway, thanks for your sharing. You're very kind.
thumbnail
Freya Haynes, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 6 Data de Entrada: 10/07/14 Postagens Recentes
Sorry to ask again. I'm just new here and would like to try your portlet. However, I don't know where to find it.