Fórum

Calendar portlet translation and completion summary inconsistency

thumbnail
Denis Signoretto, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Calendar portlet translation and completion summary inconsistency

Expert Postagens: 375 Data de Entrada: 21/04/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

tryining to complete Calendar Portlet translation I'm facing with a strange behaviour (look at the attached screenshot).
The translation seems completed but summary always reports 99%.

Even clicking on Quick translate to trying to complete missing translations, I get a "No matching strings to translate."

The same problem appear also in Slovak, Hungarian, and other languages that have reached the 100%.
Is there something wrong with resource bundle of Calendar portlet?

Thanks,
regards,
Denis.
thumbnail
Daniel Sanz, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: Calendar portlet translation and completion summary inconsistency

Regular Member Postagens: 143 Data de Entrada: 14/12/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi Dennis,

I'm not sure about the root cause of this inconsistency, which we've observed other times as well. There are 128 keys but somehow pootle believes that there are 129. This happens only in few projects, but, as the sync code is run for each project, I think that the issue comes from a flaw in the pootle command "update from templates" command which we use from our sync code, affecting statistics.

I fixed the italian case which a (costly) procedure which involves lots of clicks, so I don't think this is a feasible solution for translators. I'll try to look for smarter ways to do this, and in case they can be automated, I'll implement them into our general sync code.

Best,