Fórum

Error creatinf Liferay plugin project

Soyeon Kim, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Error creatinf Liferay plugin project

New Member Postagens: 3 Data de Entrada: 24/01/14 Postagens Recentes
Hi, I installed liferay IDE and tried to create a new Liferay plugin project.(following the introduction guide of developing apps with Liferay IDE).
I was able to set up the server and launching/testing server.
But I got error message from eclipse when I tried to create a new life projects with Ant(liferay-plugins-sdk)/ liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2.0 / liferay v6.2. CE(Tomcat 7)

Environment: JRE 7 , eclipse(kepler) , window7 (64bit)

Error Deails:
**** Reference to undefined variable INSTALLED_PATH.
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Reference to undefined variable INSTALLED_PATH
at org.eclipse.core.internal.variables.StringSubstitutionEngine.resolve(StringSubstitutionEngine.java:262)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.variables.StringSubstitutionEngine.substitute(StringSubstitutionEngine.java:195)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.variables.StringSubstitutionEngine.performStringSubstitution(StringSubstitutionEngine.java:87)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.variables.StringVariableManager.performStringSubstitution(StringVariableManager.java:574)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.variables.StringVariableManager.performStringSubstitution(StringVariableManager.java:350)
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.AbstractJavaLaunchConfigurationDelegate.getVMArguments(AbstractJavaLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:526)
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaLaunchDelegate.launch(JavaLaunchDelegate.java:64)
at org.eclipse.ant.internal.launching.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate.runInSeparateVM(AntLaunchDelegate.java:635)
at org.eclipse.ant.internal.launching.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate.launch(AntLaunchDelegate.java:256)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:858)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:707)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:700)
at com.liferay.ide.core.util.LaunchHelper.launch(LaunchHelper.java:198)
at com.liferay.ide.sdk.core.SDKHelper.runTarget(SDKHelper.java:197)
at com.liferay.ide.sdk.core.SDK.createNewPortletProject(SDK.java:457)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:112)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.NewLiferayProjectProvider.createNewProject(NewLiferayProjectProvider.java:45)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.execute(NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.java:101)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOp$Impl.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard.performFinish(SapphireWizard.java:352)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard$3.run(SapphireWizard.java:314)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

***Error creating Liferay plugin project.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:160)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.NewLiferayProjectProvider.createNewProject(NewLiferayProjectProvider.java:45)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.execute(NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.java:101)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOp$Impl.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard.performFinish(SapphireWizard.java:352)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard$3.run(SapphireWizard.java:314)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

Thanks for any help
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: Error creatinf Liferay plugin project

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
There seems to be something wrong with your ant installation in Eclipse. Can you try re-installing Eclipse and Liferay IDE and trying again?

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to re-install for several times but the problem is still the same.
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
Can you just try creating a normal java project and then executing a 'hello world' ant script inside of it? I want to see if the problem is the base eclipse or something in the Liferay IDE plugin.

I am able to create a normal java project and print out the "Hello world". It works fine.

My problem is that I can't create a liferay plugin project with Ant but I was able to create a Maven build type project.
venu krishna, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 28/01/14 Postagens Recentes
Hi ,i am Venu ,i am also facing similar kind of issue .
null
Error
Wed Jan 29 11:24:56 IST 2014
The archive: /liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1/lib/activation.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: The archive: /liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1/lib/activation.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.abort(JavaRuntime.java:1403)
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.abort(JavaRuntime.java:1388)
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.resolveRuntimeClasspathEntry(JavaRuntime.java:952)
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.StandardClasspathProvider.resolveClasspath(StandardClasspathProvider.java:75)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.RuntimeClasspathProvider.resolveClasspath(RuntimeClasspathProvider.java:63)
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.resolveRuntimeClasspath(JavaRuntime.java:1255)
at org.eclipse.ant.internal.launching.AntLaunchingUtil.getCustomClasspath(AntLaunchingUtil.java:250)
at org.eclipse.ant.internal.launching.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate.launch(AntLaunchDelegate.java:200)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:858)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:707)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:700)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:112)

null
Error
Wed Jan 29 11:24:46 IST 2014
The archive: /liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1/lib/activation.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: The archive: /liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1/lib/activation.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.resolveRuntimeClasspathEntry(JavaRuntime.java:952)
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.StandardClasspathProvider.resolveClasspath(StandardClasspathProvider.java:75)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.RuntimeClasspathProvider.resolveClasspath(RuntimeClasspathProvider.java:63)
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.resolveRuntimeClasspath(JavaRuntime.java:1255)
at org.eclipse.ant.internal.launching.AntLaunchingUtil.getCustomClasspath(AntLaunchingUtil.java:250)
at org.eclipse.ant.internal.launching.launchConfigurations.AntLaunchDelegate.launch(AntLaunchDelegate.java:200)

any solution for this problem..

For this i have uninstalled and installed LiferayIDE and tried to create the Liferay Plugin Porject,now it is creating the project,but if i try to create new one more plugin project the same issue is raising..
thumbnail
Kien Nguyen, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 20/06/12 Postagens Recentes
venu krishna:
Hi ,i am Venu ,i am also facing similar kind of issue .
null
Error
Wed Jan 29 11:24:56 IST 2014

null
Error
Wed Jan 29 11:24:46 IST 2014

any solution for this problem..

For this i have uninstalled and installed LiferayIDE and tried to create the Liferay Plugin Porject,now it is creating the project,but if i try to create new one more plugin project the same issue is raising..

Hi,

Anyone solved this problem? I'm facing the same right now with Liferay IDE 2.1.0, Liferay portal 6.2.
thumbnail
Kien Trung Nguyen, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 20/06/12 Postagens Recentes
I'm using java 8u5. So when I returned to java 7, the problem was resolved.
Nick Gompper, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 19/05/14 Postagens Recentes
I also encountered this problem. All the jars were in place, but were not recognized in Eclipse. Within the Package Explorer, simply refreshing loaded all the jars, and the problem was resolved.
Martin Lojek, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 7 Data de Entrada: 01/12/10 Postagens Recentes
En Jay Gee:
I also encountered this problem. All the jars were in place, but were not recognized in Eclipse. Within the Package Explorer, simply refreshing loaded all the jars, and the problem was resolved.

Thank you so much, En Jay Gee. I've experienced the same Issue with running service builder. Your quick solution helped me to sort it out emoticon
thumbnail
Marco Azzalini, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 146 Data de Entrada: 18/11/14 Postagens Recentes
Hi, thank you very much!! Your solution worked also for me! emoticon

Marco
thumbnail
Javier Solana, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 59 Data de Entrada: 26/06/14 Postagens Recentes
En Jay Gee:

So simple, and so efficient! Thanks a lot for saving my time emoticon
venu krishna, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

can we integrate Liferay with Elasticsearch

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 28/01/14 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
can we integrate Liferay with Elasticsearch,if it is possible,please let me know the steps for the integration,if not possible let me know why liferay cannot be integrate with elastic search..

Thankyou in advance
Regards
Venu
thumbnail
Asier Del Pozo, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: can we integrate Liferay with Elasticsearch

Junior Member Postagens: 78 Data de Entrada: 12/11/07 Postagens Recentes
Hi Venu,

yes, it is possible to integrate Elastic Search with Liferay, you will need to create your own search plugin, we have done at Xtivia. We are going to be publishing some more information at Xtivia's blog, but if you want more help right now you will have to contact Xtivia.

Best,
Asier