Fórum

How to you change the CKEditor skin from default moono to kama?

thumbnail
Blake Jones, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

How to you change the CKEditor skin from default moono to kama?

Junior Member Postagens: 39 Data de Entrada: 17/08/12 Postagens Recentes
How can I change the default CKEditor skin From "moono" To "kama" or "moonocolor"?

I noticed one of the linux directories that controls the CKEditor configurations and skins is /var/www/liferay-ortal-6.2-ce-ga1/tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/html/js/editor

However If I'm not mistaken, Social Office Theme has implemented custom configurations that controls CKEditor and how CKEditor posts to Forums, Wikis, and regular WYSIWYG content.

The new Liferay 6.2.0 CE GA1 and Social Office, CKEditor now has Black and White buttons by default with the "moono" skin.

We really like and want to keep the old CKEditor WYSIWYG editor on Liferay 6.1.2 CE GA3 when we still had Color Buttons, and a better skin.

Any help, advice, solutions, or fixes would greatly be appreciated.

Thank You

thumbnail

RE: How to you change the CKEditor skin from default moono to kama?

Does anyone know why the CKeditor color skin is gone from new version of liferay?

Is the CKeditor color skin gone forever?

Should I research Forums, Wikis, and How To Guides externally to figure this out and post my resolution?

Any help, advice, knowledge, or direction on this would be greatly apprecitated.

Thank You
thumbnail

RE: How to you change the CKEditor skin from default moono to kama?

Operating System: Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS
Liferay Version: Liferay 6.2 CE GA2 with compatible Social Office

Note: File names might change, this is up to date based on the time of this writing 04/16/14

1. Go to CKeditor's site and download the ckeditor skin "moonocolor"
2. Copy moonocolor_1.3.zip to your liferay directory /var/www/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2/tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/html/js/editor/ckeditor/skins
3. CD /var/www/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2/tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/html/js/editor/ckeditor/skins
4. unzip moonocolor_1.3.zip
5. cd /var/www/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2/tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/ROOT/html/js/editor/ckeditor
6. vim ckeditor.js
7. (While you have ckeditor.js opened with VIM editor issues the following commands verbatim, the first noted on step 8 is a semicolon):
8. :
9. %s/moono/moonocolor/g
10. :wq!
11. Use web browser, go to your liferaywebsite:8080
12. Press CTRL + F5 to refresh the site from the server

NOTE: This is not a definitive fix, this is just a temporary workaround.

NOTE: I'm also looking into how to fix broken ckeditor inline styles and social office theme message images not properly displaying for: alert.png, error.png, and info.png

located: /var/www/liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga2/tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/so-theme/images/messages