Fórum

Building service does not update localserviceutil class

Michael Goldstein, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Building service does not update localserviceutil class

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 03/10/12 Postagens Recentes
I've been having an issue with ant build-service. I defined my server.xml file and generated the initial classes. I have no issues here, the portlet deploys, makes its tables, etc.. However, I have added new functionality to the *LocalServiceImpl class and expected this to be moved to the LocalServiceUtil class upon running ant build-service again. This is not the case, none of my new methods are showing up. I've attempted deleting the generated jar, upping the build number, and even deleting the service folder that is generated at the same level as src (this definitely messed up stuff, I had to rollback). I must have missed something, does anyone have any ideas of where to start looking?
thumbnail
Pankaj Kathiriya, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

RE: Building service does not update localserviceutil class

Liferay Master Postagens: 722 Data de Entrada: 05/08/10 Postagens Recentes
I believe your method in * LocalServiceImpl.java is having access identifier as public. If its not public, it wont be generated in *LocalServiceUtil classes.

Thank you, the methods are currently public. One thing I noticed is that the generated methods are all static. Do the methods I add to the Impl class also need to be static?
thumbnail
Harish Kumar, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 483 Data de Entrada: 31/07/10 Postagens Recentes
No, no need to define the method as static.

RE: Building service does not update localserviceutil class (Resposta)

I figured out my issue, TFS had a read only lock on the file, even though I had checked it out... Sorry for the wasted post!