Fórum

Liferay Mobile SDK plugin

thumbnail
Ravi Darji, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Liferay Mobile SDK plugin

Junior Member Postagens: 56 Data de Entrada: 14/05/14 Postagens Recentes
Hi, I am using eclipse indigo and when i tried to install liferay mobile SDK plugin in eclipse it`s fail everytime.
So please give me solution if there is another way to work with mobile SDK please tell me.
and plese give me a download link of mobile SDK plugin as like ANDROID ADT if available because i though error was prodused cause of online installation of mobile SDK plugin.
thumbnail
Bruno Farache, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

RE: Liferay Mobile SDK plugin

Liferay Master Postagens: 603 Data de Entrada: 14/05/07 Postagens Recentes
You can use the SDK with Android Studio or Eclipse ADT, you are not required to use the Liferay plugin, look at the setup section of the docs.

What error are you getting while installing the SDK plugin for Eclipse?
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
Ravi Darji:
Hi, I am using eclipse indigo and when i tried to install liferay mobile SDK plugin in eclipse it`s fail everytime.
So please give me solution if there is another way to work with mobile SDK please tell me.
and plese give me a download link of mobile SDK plugin as like ANDROID ADT if available because i though error was prodused cause of online installation of mobile SDK plugin.

In order to install the Liferay Mobile SDK Eclipse plugin you first need to install the Android Eclipse plugin from google's website. Then you can install the Liferay Mobile SDK feature.
thumbnail
Lokhande Vishnudas D., modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 152 Data de Entrada: 27/05/13 Postagens Recentes
Hi Ravi,

install Liferay android mobile sdk from this link..

http://releases.liferay.com/tools/ide/latest/stable/

First make sure you have ADT and Android SDK installed.