Fórum

Assigning "Workflow Task Forms" in Kaleo Forms

Heiko Ottenbacher, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Assigning "Workflow Task Forms" in Kaleo Forms

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 05/09/14 Postagens Recentes
Hello Everybody,

I have a problem assigning forms to individual tasks in my workflow. Actually it seems like it does not work or is a bug.

I klick on "Assign" so the Workflowdesigner comes up - here I select my task, the properties open. I can there assign an Form, press save and close. But now after I close the editor (which is strangely only possible by clicken the X on the upper right corner). Nothing changed. If I reopen the editor now - the assignment is gone.

The interesting thing now is, that if I used the defined process to submit a new one (which then might be pending somewhere waiting for approval oder denial) there comes this message, that you might loose data if you change something in the definition of the process (eg assigning a new workflow-version, or changing ddl). This messages also comes when I try to assign a new Task-Form.

But after exiting the assignmentdialog (which seems to do just nothing) and reentering it, this message appears again. So it seems clear, that nothing is assigned because processdefinition is not altered.

So - am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Any Idea? I am using Liferay 6.2.10GA with all patches/hotfixes i found.

Thanks, Regards, Heiko