Fórum

Control panel theme change.

Vishal M, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Control panel theme change.

New Member Postagens: 14 Data de Entrada: 15/07/14 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I want to change look and feel for manage my account dialog, I fount that the theme is similar to control panel theme, But I want to change it for the same dialog, Is that possible?

Thanks,
Vishal
Vishal M, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

RE: Control panel theme change.

New Member Postagens: 14 Data de Entrada: 15/07/14 Postagens Recentes
Any answers or related links for the above question?emoticon

Thanks,
Vishal
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14916 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
What question? Sounds like your asking how to style something, in which case it's a theme + css solution.

Liferay is not magic or anything, it won't do anything for you nor will it prevent you from doing something to it that you might do with any other web application you develop.
rajesh seetharam, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 01/12/16 Postagens Recentes
Please can you let me know if its possible to move all the components in the control panel to the navigation

I have my menu in the navigation.ftl i.e say links A B C and I want Control Panel to sit next to D and on click of the control panel the links show up horizontally. I am using Liferay CE 7
rajesh seetharam, modificado 7 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 01/12/16 Postagens Recentes
David H Nebinger:
What question? Sounds like your asking how to style something, in which case it's a theme + css solution.

Liferay is not magic or anything, it won't do anything for you nor will it prevent you from doing something to it that you might do with any other web application you develop.
thumbnail
Dave Weitzel, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 208 Data de Entrada: 18/11/09 Postagens Recentes
It is the control panel so it uses the control panel theme

The 'controlPanelSection=my' parameter restricts the view to just that part of the control Panel menu and I guess javascript presents it in the pop up window.

So as David say just use CSS in the Control Panel Theme (or develop your own control Panel Theme) to present things as you want.

If you want this view, which most users see, to be significantly different from the regular Control panel view you could consider adding a new div with your own style and adding the styles you want. Then trigger this in the control panel templates by detecting something such as an additional parameter to add the <div style="myCP"> and </div> tags.