Fórum

Web content (JournalArticle) translation is disabled

thumbnail
Jozef Chocholacek, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Web content (JournalArticle) translation is disabled

New Member Postagens: 13 Data de Entrada: 24/04/14 Postagens Recentes
Hello everyone!

I've hit a problem by a customer, that the "Web Content Translation" form is disabled. I.e. when they edit some web content, they can click "Add Translation" button, choose the language of the new translation, and then the new "window" with the form is open. But the form fields (including the buttons) are read/only, and when I investigated the HTML code, I've found the following:

<fieldset class="input-container" disabled> ... </fieldset>

I was unable to find out, where that disabled="disabled" comes from. I have investigated the Journal portlet and my customer's journal-hook, but couldn't find a trace.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jozef
thumbnail
Anil Sunkari, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

RE: Web content (JournalArticle) translation is disabled

Expert Postagens: 427 Data de Entrada: 12/08/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi Jozef,

It is working for me.Could you please put which version you are using?

or

there can be any JS conflicts.

Regards,
Anil Sunkari
thumbnail

Hi Anil,

It's Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition 6.1.30 EE (Paton / Build 6130 / August 16, 2013).

I suspect there is a JS conflict, too. The customer has a lot of hooks and other plugins installed, some developed internally by the customer's IT dept, some by an external company. We've overtaken the project just few months ago and now the skeletons start jumping from the closet... emoticon

Best regards,

Jozef
thumbnail

Hello there!

I have tracked my problem down to https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/blob/master/portal-web/docroot/html/taglib/aui/form/start.jsp#L21 - where the
tag is added, when the form has the onSubmit attribute. And of course the fm1 form in https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/blob/master/portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/journal/edit_article.jsp#L138 has the onSubmit attribute set (the page is called, when a window with a new translation is open).

I have also found that the change has been made because of LPS-45613, but I do not understand, how it is supposed to work, because I do not see any code to re-enable the fieldset.

Regards,

Jozef.