Fórum

service builder

Toshiro Mifune, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

service builder

Regular Member Postagens: 238 Data de Entrada: 11/12/14 Postagens Recentes
Hi all,

I create a portlet (just created) and now I am trying to add a service builder. But when I go to File/New/Liferay Service Builder ... and the first window apper ... I dont know what to put in the field "Package path" ... everything I tried was wrong ... and for sure ... in the field namespace I put "service builder" - I hope this is correct.
thumbnail
Raja Seth, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

RE: service builder

Regular Member Postagens: 233 Data de Entrada: 18/08/11 Postagens Recentes
Toshiro Mifune:
Hi all,

I create a portlet (just created) and now I am trying to add a service builder. But when I go to File/New/Liferay Service Builder ... and the first window apper ... I dont know what to put in the field "Package path" ... everything I tried was wrong ... and for sure ... in the field namespace I put "service builder" - I hope this is correct.

Package Path : com.liferay.abc (It's simply java package path)
Name Space : service_builder or servicebuilder (Not acceptable with space)

Refer to liferay docs for more details.

Regards,
Raja
thumbnail
Aditya Bhardwaj, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 78 Data de Entrada: 08/01/15 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

For step wise explanation of service builder you can follow

http://liferayiseasy.blogspot.in/2015/01/liferay-service-builder-in-detail.html
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14919 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
Oh, I get it, Aditya is trying to build a following around his blog by posting in all SB threads pointers to a blog entry which is neither for a beginner nor for an advanced developer...
thumbnail
Aditya Bhardwaj, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 78 Data de Entrada: 08/01/15 Postagens Recentes
David H Nebinger:
Oh, I get it, Aditya is trying to build a following around his blog by posting in all SB threads pointers to a blog entry which is neither for a beginner nor for an advanced developer...

No David actually i am also a beginner and want to help others thats why i write the blog coz i also read from others blogs and they help me a lot and if there is mistakes then i also try to improve