Fórum

3rd Level navigation in Liferay Theme

thumbnail
Subhasis Roy, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

3rd Level navigation in Liferay Theme

Expert Postagens: 275 Data de Entrada: 20/01/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi,

I have created 3 level of page. But life ray 6.2 theme is not showing more than one level.

I have create a page called Employee. Under employee page I have created Child page1 and under that I created Child Page2

But liferay classic theme is not able to show me the navigation properly. Its showing only Employee and Child page1 , but not the Child Page2

Can anyone please help.

thanks,
subhasis
Oliver Bayer, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

RE: Navigation not showing properly in Liferay 6.2 Theme

Liferay Master Postagens: 894 Data de Entrada: 18/02/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi Subhasis,

you can create a custom theme for this requirement. You will have to modify the navigation.vm (or navigation.ftl). Check the original files at "ROOT \ html \ themes \ classis \ navigation.*".

HTH Oli
thumbnail

Oliver Bayer:
Hi Subhasis,

you can create a custom theme for this requirement. You will have to modify the navigation.vm (or navigation.ftl). Check the original files at "ROOT \ html \ themes \ classis \ navigation.*".

HTH Oli

I will check that. This navigation not provided in existing source, its only to first level now
Oliver Bayer, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 894 Data de Entrada: 18/02/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi Subhasis,

afaik this is not an issue but a feature emoticon. It will only show one child level. If you need more page levels to show up you have to code it on your own (maybe by using recursion if you need it dynamically or add one more hierarchy statically).

Regards Oli
thumbnail

Oliver Bayer:
Hi Subhasis,

afaik this is not an issue but a feature emoticon. It will only show one child level. If you need more page levels to show up you have to code it on your own (maybe by using recursion if you need it dynamically or add one more hierarchy statically).

Regards Oli

Hi Oliver,

Got that, I checked the code in the navigation.vm file in classic theme. As per code it does the same thing as you mentioned.
I will try to check the recursion way, as I need it to decide the level dynamically. Attaching the navigation file

thanks,
subhasis