Fórum

Asset publisher configuration problem on a page template

Rene Decker, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Asset publisher configuration problem on a page template

New Member Postagens: 4 Data de Entrada: 21/10/14 Postagens Recentes
Hello all,

I am experiencing a weird issue with configuring a asset publisher instance that I added to a page template.
I created the page template with the same user I want to configure the asset publisher with.

So when I try to configure the asset publisher, I can configure the "Permissions", "Communication" and "Sharing" tabs without any problem.
But in the "Setup" tab I cannot configure anything at all.
I only see the asset selection type radio buttons ("Dynamic" and "Manual") but both are disabled. Nothing else shows up in this tab.

If a add a asset publisher to a normal page that is not connected to a page template I can configure everything normal.

I never had this problem before. I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks!
Rene
thumbnail
Krzysztof Gołębiowski, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

RE: Asset publisher configuration problem on a page template

Liferay Master Postagens: 549 Data de Entrada: 25/06/11 Postagens Recentes
Hello Rene,
It is a known issue that exists also in recently released 6.2.2 GA3. It's described in LPS-52430 and fixed by this commit.

Regards,
KG
Rene Decker, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 4 Data de Entrada: 21/10/14 Postagens Recentes
Thanks a lot for your help Krzysztof!

Rene
thumbnail
Enrique Valdes Lacasa, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 92 Data de Entrada: 29/07/14 Postagens Recentes
Krzysztof Gołębiowski,

I opened the commit you mentioned at PortalImpl.java, and I can see that the call groups.addAll(siteGroup.getDescendants(true)); was changed in 6.2.4 ga5 to: groups.addAll(siteGroup.getChildren(true)); . Not sure if that makes a difference... but just reporting about it
thumbnail
Enrique Valdes Lacasa, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 92 Data de Entrada: 29/07/14 Postagens Recentes
Hello guys, thanks for the feedback.

I have the same issue that Rene Decker mentioned. Although, I am using Liferay 6.2.4 (ga5). It seems like this was supposed to be fixed in this version already. It is funny because it doesn't happen in my local environment; it happens at a remote environment in which I am setting up the same Liferay instance. Any directions on a possible solution would be appreaciated.

Thanks!