Fórum

Implementing SelectCheckboxMenu on liferay

Besart Jashari, modificado 9 Anos atrás.

Implementing SelectCheckboxMenu on liferay

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 16/04/15 Postagens Recentes
I'm trying to implement SelectCheckboxMenu ( <p:selectCheckboxMenu ) in Liferay.
This one: SelectCheckboxMenu
View.xhtml

<aui:field>
			<h:form>
				<h:panelgrid>
					<h:outputlabel for="menu" value="Lists:" />
					<p:selectcheckboxmenu id="menu" value="#{employeeMBean.selectedStaticEmployeeLists}" label="Lists" filtermatchmode="startsWith" panelstyle="width:250px">

<f:selectitems value="#{employeeMBean.staticEmployeeLists}" var="staticEmployeeList" itemLabel="#{staticEmployeeList.name}" itemValue="#{staticEmployeeList}" />
					</p:selectcheckboxmenu> --&gt;
					<p:commandlink value="Submit" update="display" />
				</h:panelgrid>

<p:outputpanel id="display" style="width:250px; padding-left: 5px; margin-top: 10px">
					<p:datalist value="#{employeeMBean.selectedStaticEmployeeLists}" var="staticEmployeeList" emptymessage="No list selected">
						#{staticEmployeeList}
					</p:datalist>
				</p:outputpanel>
			</h:form>
		</aui:field>

What it shows is a transparent dropdown that doesn't show checkboxes, just the name of list (in this case).
I don't know if I are selected or not.
I attached a screenshot to show how it look like.

Can anyone help me??

Thanks in advance ...
thumbnail
Kyle Joseph Stiemann, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

RE: Implementing SelectCheckboxMenu on liferay

Liferay Master Postagens: 760 Data de Entrada: 14/01/13 Postagens Recentes
Hi Besart,
I was unable to reproduce your issue. Could you please post your versions of Liferay, Liferay Faces, and Primefaces? Also could you post the smallest amount of code that reproduces the issue. If you want, you can attach a portlet that reproduces the issue, and I'll take a look at it.

- Kyle