Fórum

Error creating plugin project with 6.2 GA4 SDK

thumbnail
William Gosse, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Error creating plugin project with 6.2 GA4 SDK

Liferay Master Postagens: 533 Data de Entrada: 04/07/10 Postagens Recentes
I just installed 6.2 GA4 SDK and a new Eclipse kepler with the Current stable Liferay IDE. When I try to create a new plugin project I get this (see attached file). It looks like the project gets created in the file system but fails to be loaded into Eclipse. I can import the project into the IDE after the fact so at least there is a workaround.
thumbnail
Andew Jardine, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

RE: Error creating plugin project with 6.2 GA4 SDK

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2416 Data de Entrada: 22/12/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi William,

I have had this problem in the past where eclipse whines about something but I am still able to import the project so it's worth a shot. You could also just create the project on the disk using the sdk itself (SDK_HOME/portlets/create.bat <portlet-name> "<portlet-title>"). As a seperate activity though can you activate the "Error" view in eclipse and report back here the details of the error that occurred?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14914 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
Yeah, the console output shows the project was created but not the Eclipse error when populating the eclipse portion of the project. Check the eclipse error log where you'll probably find a stack trace which won't do much for you. But if you post it here, the IDE folks may be able to provide some input.
thumbnail
Jack Bakker, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 978 Data de Entrada: 03/01/10 Postagens Recentes
So far I don't see any Liferay plugin create issues with Maven (with Eclipse Luna (note Kepler is older))

but then my comment is off topic per subject involving SDK
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1399 Data de Entrada: 17/09/10 Postagens Recentes
David H Nebinger:
Yeah, the console output shows the project was created but not the Eclipse error when populating the eclipse portion of the project. Check the eclipse error log where you'll probably find a stack trace which won't do much for you. But if you post it here, the IDE folks may be able to provide some input.

Ugh.. I am getting the same thing with the latest Liferay IDE + 6.2 GA4. Here's the log stack trace:

!ENTRY com.liferay.ide.project.core 4 0 2015-04-27 10:48:50.219
!MESSAGE Error creating Liferay plugin project.
!STACK 1
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Source '/Users/jhf/lr/eclipse-projects/.metadata/.plugins/com.liferay.ide.sdk.core/create/1430146111742' does not exist
        at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:182)
        at com.liferay.ide.project.core.NewLiferayProjectProvider.createNewProject(NewLiferayProjectProvider.java:45)
        at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.execute(NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.java:109)
        at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOp$Impl.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard.performFinish(SapphireWizard.java:370)
        at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard$3.run(SapphireWizard.java:334)
        at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source '/Users/jhf/lr/eclipse-projects/.metadata/.plugins/com.liferay.ide.sdk.core/create/1430146111742' does not exist
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1298)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1191)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1160)
        at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:176)
        ... 6 more
!SUBENTRY 1 com.liferay.ide.project.core 4 0 2015-04-27 10:48:50.219
!MESSAGE Source '/Users/jhf/lr/eclipse-projects/.metadata/.plugins/com.liferay.ide.sdk.core/create/1430146111742' does not exist
!STACK 0
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source '/Users/jhf/lr/eclipse-projects/.metadata/.plugins/com.liferay.ide.sdk.core/create/1430146111742' does not exist
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1298)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1191)
        at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1160)
        at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:176)
        at com.liferay.ide.project.core.NewLiferayProjectProvider.createNewProject(NewLiferayProjectProvider.java:45)
        at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.execute(NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.java:109)
        at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOp$Impl.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard.performFinish(SapphireWizard.java:370)
        at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard$3.run(SapphireWizard.java:334)
        at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

This is with IDE plugin version 2.2.2.201501300730-ga3

I am guessing it's some change in GA4 that IDE hasn't yet been taught to deal with. William, can you file a bug against IDE?
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1399 Data de Entrada: 17/09/10 Postagens Recentes
Also I was able to successfully import the project after getting this error using File->Import->Liferay->Liferay Projects from Plugins SDK and importing the project by choosing my GA4 Plugins SDK.
thumbnail

I just created this issue: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/IDE-1963
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
Thanks everyone for their involvement we are going to get this fixed in a bugfix only release in a few weeks for IDE v2.2.3
thumbnail
Juan Sebastian Jaramillo Jimenez, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 20 Data de Entrada: 10/10/14 Postagens Recentes
I am working with <liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga4> + <liferay-ide-eclipse-linux-x64-2.2.2-ga3-201501300730> + <liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ga3> and I have no problems.
thumbnail

yes it looks like this issue was introduced in ga4 sdk changes
juan meza, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 228 Data de Entrada: 06/01/14 Postagens Recentes
i have the same error, i can create with command console also... but then it gives me an error when i try to deploy
[Console output redirected to file:C:\Users\kornjjuan\myproject\.metadata\.plugins\com.liferay.ide.sdk.core\sdk.log]
 2Buildfile: C:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\hooks\myhook-hook\build.xml
 3[ivy:resolve] :: Apache Ivy 2.4.0 - 20141213170938 :: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ ::
 4[ivy:resolve] :: loading settings :: file = C:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\ivy-settings.xml
 5[ivy:retrieve] :: retrieving :: com.liferay#myhook-hook
 6[ivy:retrieve]     confs: [default, internal]
 7[ivy:retrieve]     0 artifacts copied, 0 already retrieved (0kB/5ms)
 8[ivy:retrieve] :: retrieving :: com.liferay#myhook-hook
 9[ivy:retrieve]     confs: [default, internal]
10[ivy:retrieve]     0 artifacts copied, 0 already retrieved (0kB/2ms)
11    [touch] Creating C:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\hooks\myhook-hook\build.gradle
12deploy:
13     [copy] Copying 5 files to C:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\hooks\myhook-hook\docroot\WEB-INF\lib
15BUILD FAILED
16C:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common.xml:2880: The following error occurred while executing this line:
17: The following error occurred while executing this line:
18C:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common.xml:1363: The following error occurred while executing this line:
19: The following error occurred while executing this line:
20C:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common.xml:2588: The following error occurred while executing this line:
21C:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common.xml:2693: The following error occurred while executing this line:
22C:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common.xml:533: retry doesn't support the "retrydelay" attribute

if i have to create the plugins from command line i have no problem... but how can i fix this? so i can deploy the imported projects?

it does look that the issue was introduced in GA4 as William says... i had GA3 and was working fine with it just a few days ago

thanks in advance!
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 14914 Data de Entrada: 02/09/06 Postagens Recentes
The current recommendation is to use a GA3 SDK pointing at a GA4 environment in your build.<username>.properties file.
thumbnail

Does anyone know what's going on with the actual fix for GA4?
thumbnail
Jack Bakker, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 978 Data de Entrada: 03/01/10 Postagens Recentes
William Gosse:
Does anyone know what's going on with the actual fix for GA4?

I think this thread might be the one to watch for when the fix update is ready
https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/34949524#_19_message_54038353
thumbnail
Yanan Yuan, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 89 Data de Entrada: 08/10/11 Postagens Recentes
Hello Jack,

We're working on a fix, we think we already have a fix now, and it will work early next week.

By the way, there is another workaround:

- create the project in command line
- then import it to IDE
thumbnail

Yes that what I've been doing.
thumbnail

Hello guys,

Thank you for your patience over this.

Here is the IDE2.2.3 updatesite which should fix the problem:

http://106.187.96.36/gamerson/liferay-ide-updatesite-2.2.3-ga4-201505281145.zip

Would you please try this and let me know if there is any concern?

Thanks,
Ashley
Charles Johnson, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 25 Data de Entrada: 01/05/15 Postagens Recentes
Impossible to know if that fixed it as there's now another error for me:
Buildfile: /home/goose/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/portlets/build.xml
create:
[exec] :createPortlet FAILED
[exec] FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
[exec] * Where:
[exec] BUILD FAILED
[exec] Total time: 1 mins 4.222 secs
[exec] Build file '/home/goose/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/sdk.gradle' line: 340
[exec] * What went wrong:
[exec] Execution failed for task ':createPortlet'.
[exec] > Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':portalTaglib'.
[exec] > Could not resolve com.liferay.portal:util-taglib:7.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
[exec] Required by:
[exec] :liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2:unspecified
[exec] > Unable to load Maven meta-data from http://cdn.repository.liferay.com/nexus/content/groups/public/com/liferay/portal/util-taglib/7.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml.
[exec] > Could not GET 'http://cdn.repository.liferay.com/nexus/content/groups/public/com/liferay/portal/util-taglib/7.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml'. Received status code 504 from server: Gateway Timeout
[exec] * Try:
[exec] Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED
/home/goose/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/portlets/build.xml:12: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/goose/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/build-common.xml:333: exec returned: 1

Total time: 1 minute 9 seconds

=====================================================================================================

goose@t410:/tmp$ date;wget --spider http://cdn.repository.liferay.com/nexus/content/groups/public/com/liferay/portal/util-taglib/7.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml;date
Mon Jun 1 10:23:36 BST 2015
Spider mode enabled. Check if remote file exists.
--2015-06-01 10:23:36-- http://cdn.repository.liferay.com/nexus/content/groups/public/com/liferay/portal/util-taglib/7.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Resolving cdn.repository.liferay.com (cdn.repository.liferay.com)... 93.184.220.20
Connecting to cdn.repository.liferay.com (cdn.repository.liferay.com)|93.184.220.20|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 504 Gateway Timeout
Remote file does not exist -- broken link!!!

Mon Jun 1 10:24:36 BST 2015

(I have no network problems to other domains)
thumbnail

Hello Charles,

That is the nexus issues, now we couldn't connect to nexus on cdn neither. Hopefully it could work tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ashley

The network issue now seems to be solved. The original issue remains the same:

!ENTRY com.liferay.ide.project.core 4 0 2015-06-01 22:52:19.657
!MESSAGE Error creating Liferay plugin project.
!STACK 1
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Source '/home/goose/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/com.liferay.ide.sdk.core/create/1433195530396' does not exist
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:171)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.execute(NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.java:102)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard.performFinish(SapphireWizard.java:352)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard$3.run(SapphireWizard.java:314)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source '/home/goose/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/com.liferay.ide.sdk.core/create/1433195530396' does not exist
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1034)
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:927)
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:896)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:165)
... 6 more
!SUBENTRY 1 com.liferay.ide.core 4 0 2015-06-01 22:52:19.657
!MESSAGE Source '/home/goose/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/com.liferay.ide.sdk.core/create/1433195530396' does not exist
!STACK 0
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source '/home/goose/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/com.liferay.ide.sdk.core/create/1433195530396' does not exist
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:1034)
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:927)
at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.copyDirectory(FileUtils.java:896)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:165)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.execute(NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.java:102)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard.performFinish(SapphireWizard.java:352)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard$3.run(SapphireWizard.java:314)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

Also, what i don't understand, not that it would probably have made any difference to its effectiveness probably, is why that patch is a zip file and not a push to Git...
thumbnail

Hello Charles,

Have you successfully upgraded your tool to IDE v2.2.3 using the updatesite I've provided?
And, the updatesite contains the fixes for the problem which already pushed to git.

To upgrade on IDE:

1. Download the archived updatesite
2. Go to Help > Install New Software... > Add
3. Select Archive... Browse to the downloaded liferay-ide-updatesite-2.2.3-ga4-201505281145.zip
4. Select the Liferay IDE feature to upgrade, uncheck "Contact all update sites during install to find required software", then click > Next, again click > Next
5. Accept the license agreements, then Finish and restart to complete the upgrade

Have you successfully upgraded your tool to IDE v2.2.3 using the updatesite I've provided?

Yes but i simply unzipped it into my Liferay IDE, not knowing otherwise
And, the updatesite contains the fixes for the problem which already pushed to git.

OK - just that when i did a diff with remote on my Liferay IDE repo, there was no output
thumbnail

Hello Charles,

Can you please try to upgrade Liferay IDE follow the above steps? You should be able to create projects on portal GA4 successfully.
Once upgraded, you could see IDE 2.2.3 info by clicking Help > About Eclipse > Liferay, Inc. icon

And the fixes have pushed to our 2.x branch in IDE repo.

Please feel free to let me know if it works on your site.

Thanks,
Ashley

Yes, thank you. After applying the update through the IDE, it's now working well and i'm following the plugin applications tutorial (about which i've asked a question in the Documentation topic area and made a Git pull request)
thumbnail
Vítor Teixeira, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 3 Data de Entrada: 24/05/13 Postagens Recentes
Hi Yanan,
I was experiencing the same issue with the sdk. However, will trying to update eclipse liferay ide plugin from the stable update site, I'm experiencing a few dependencies fetch errors. Can you give me a hint on this one?

Thank you!
Regards,
Vítor Teixeira
thumbnail

Hey guys, anyone facing the same problem?

Just in case you might be wondering... I connect directly to the Internet, no proxy is being used.

Appreciate any help.
Regards,
thumbnail

Thanks, just realized this was a Liferay IDE plugin dependency repository, not directly related to the plugin update itself.
Craig Bellamy, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 3 Data de Entrada: 19/06/15 Postagens Recentes
I have downloaded the Liferay IDE fix, but I'm still facing a similar problem when trying to create a JSF/PrimeFaces Plugin Project via LiferayIDE.

eclipse.buildId=4.4.2.M20150204-1700
java.version=1.8.0_45
liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga4
liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ce-ga4-20150416163831865
Liferay IDE: 2.2.3.201505281145-ga4

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Eclipse --> New Liferay Plugin Project
2. Enter the Following:
  • Build Type: Ant
  • Runtime: Liferay v6.2 (Tomcat 7)
  • Plugin type: Portlet

Click Next
3. Select JSF 2.x, then click Next.
4. Select PrimeFaces, then click Finish

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Create script did not complete successfully.
at com.liferay.ide.sdk.core.SDK.createNewProject(SDK.java:353)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:128)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.execute(NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.java:110)
thumbnail

I have downloaded the Liferay IDE fix, but I'm still facing a similar problem when trying to create a JSF/PrimeFaces Plugin Project via LiferayIDE.

eclipse.buildId=4.4.2.M20150204-1700
java.version=1.8.0_45
liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga4
liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ce-ga4-20150416163831865
Liferay IDE: 2.2.3.201505281145-ga4

Hello Craig,

Are you still encounter the same problem? It works on my Windows machine follow your steps. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything.

And here are the IDE 2.2.3 bundles if you needs:
https://www.liferay.com/downloads/liferay-projects/liferay-ide
Craig Bellamy, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 3 Data de Entrada: 19/06/15 Postagens Recentes
Ok, I dug a little deeper and discovered that I never had ant in my PATH as a system variable (which is odd, because I don't remember having to do this for the previous Liferay IDE version). Anyway, after adding ant to my PATH it worked. Thanks for your assistance!
Valeria Baca, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 3 Data de Entrada: 10/08/10 Postagens Recentes
Hello, I´m working with liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ce-ga4-20150416163831865.zip and I can´t deploy my theme because it begins to load liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\ivy-settings.xml and nothing else happens. So, I opened the ivy-settings.xml file and I found the nexus repo site and it can´t be connected, it says "404 - Not Found". Please I need the solution because I'm working on a big project.
juan meza, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 228 Data de Entrada: 06/01/14 Postagens Recentes
Hi Valeria...

you just need to download again... that was fixed a couple of months ago probably
Valeria Baca, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 3 Data de Entrada: 10/08/10 Postagens Recentes
Thanks for your quick response. SDK version that was downloaded is the latest available for download, this version is 6.2.3 GA4 from the link http://sourceforge.net/projects/lportal/files/Liferay Portal/6.2.3 GA4/ file liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ce-ga4-20150416163831865.zip. Should I download another version?
thumbnail

When will there be an official update for this issue.

I just tried checking for updates from eclipse and it found nothing for the liferay ide.
thumbnail
Cleo Huggins, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Mensagem: 1 Data de Entrada: 27/02/14 Postagens Recentes
Using the work-around (use command line to create a new theme, then over to eclipse to add new Liferay project from an existing source) works except I had to fix a problem with the docroot/WEB-INF/liferay-look-and-feel.xml file that gets generated in the new theme directory:

On line 8 there is an extra set of double quotes that need to be deleted. <theme id="themename" name=" "ThemeName" " /> should be <theme id="themename" name="ThemeName" />
thumbnail

Hello Cleo,

Thanks for reporting the issue. It's a known issue which will be fixed in IDE 3.0. Please feel free to

Regards,
Ashley
thumbnail

Ok I just update the Liferay IDE to the latest and greatest in ecplise. I created a new hook project and added a language property hook to it. When I deploy I get the following ivy parse errors:
Buildfile: C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\hooks\MoasisMessages-hook\build.xml
[ivy:resolve] :: Apache Ivy 2.3.0 - 20130110142753 :: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ ::
[ivy:resolve] :: loading settings :: file = C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\ivy-settings.xml
[ivy:resolve] Found a parent module with unexpected ModuleRevisionId at source location ../../ivy.xml! Expected: com.liferay#com.liferay.sdk. Found: com.liferay#plugins. This parent module will be ignored.
[ivy:resolve] Problem occurred while parsing ivy file: Unable to parse included ivy file for com.liferay#com.liferay.sdk;latest.integration in file:/C:/Dev/Liferay/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/hooks/MoasisMessages-hook/ivy.xml

BUILD FAILED
C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\hooks\MoasisMessages-hook\build.xml:5: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\hooks\build-common-hook.xml:5: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common-plugin.xml:5: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common.xml:47: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common-ivy.xml:34: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common-ivy.xml:50: syntax errors in ivy file: java.text.ParseException: Problem occurred while parsing ivy file: Unable to parse included ivy file for com.liferay#com.liferay.sdk;latest.integration in file:/C:/Dev/Liferay/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/hooks/MoasisMessages-hook/ivy.xml

Total time: 16 seconds
jones lian, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 3 Data de Entrada: 05/07/11 Postagens Recentes
I just update the Liferay IDE to the latest and greatest in ecplise.
I created a new theme project to use a GA4 SDK

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ga4'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':classpath'.
> Could not download artifact 'commons-codec.jar (commons-codec:commons-codec:1.9)'
> Could not HEAD 'http://cdn.repository.liferay.com/nexus/content/groups/public/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.9/commons-codec-1.9.jar'.
> Connection to http://cdn.repository.liferay.com refused
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
BUILD FAILED
Total time: 24.52 secs
thumbnail
Kamesh Sampath, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 9 Data de Entrada: 04/07/14 Postagens Recentes
I see its an issue with http://cdn.repository.liferay.com , your build is not hitting it. I have seen this happening multiple times in few days. I have notified ~[gregory.amerson] on the same. I hope to have it fixed soon.
thumbnail

What about my ivy parse error I posted.
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 1123 Data de Entrada: 16/02/10 Postagens Recentes
We have been unable to replicate the issue. So can you just give a detailed list of steps to reproduce? Which SDK download, and portal, and the steps from start to error. Thanks.
thumbnail

6.2 GA4 SDK and Portal, Liferay IDE: 2.2.3.201505281145-ga4

Steps to reproduce:
Create a new hook project
Add a hook JSP to the project
Build and deploy the project

Fails with an Ivy parsing error

I just tried to create a new Primefaces portlet project and at of the gate I get this:
Description Resource Path Location Type
The ivy file 'C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\portlets\test1-portlet\ivy.xml' could not be parsed: Problem occurred while parsing ivy file: Unable to parse included ivy file for com.liferay#com.liferay.sdk;latest.integration in file:/C:/Dev/Liferay/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/portlets/test1-portlet/ivy.xml ivy.xml /test1-portlet Unknown IvyDE Problem
thumbnail

Ok I just update the Liferay IDE to the latest and greatest in ecplise. I created a new hook project and added a language property hook to it. When I deploy I get the following ivy parse errors:
Buildfile: C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\hooks\MoasisMessages-hook\build.xml
[ivy:resolve] :: Apache Ivy 2.3.0 - 20130110142753 :: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ ::
[ivy:resolve] :: loading settings :: file = C:\Dev\Liferay\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\ivy-settings.xml
[ivy:resolve] Found a parent module with unexpected ModuleRevisionId at source location ../../ivy.xml! Expected: com.liferay#com.liferay.sdk. Found: com.liferay#plugins. This parent module will be ignored.

Hello William,

I'm not able to reproduce the IvyDE error following your steps on Windows machine. Can you try a brand new portal GA4?

Portal GA4 requires the 2.4.0 ivy file, which is about 1.2 megabytes. It won't download the ivy 2.3.0 caches any more.

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything.
thumbnail

What about existing projects with the older ivy?
thumbnail

What about existing projects with the older ivy?

Yes, IDE2.2.3 still support that. Only the project which is created on portal 6.2 GA4 will download ivy 2.4.0 automatically.

If copy an existing projects with older ivy 2.3.0 to portal GA4:
1. try to create the same kind of project on portal GA4
2. compare these two proejcts, you'll find the ivy.xml changed and have a new "integration" folder in portal6.2 GA4.
3. copy the new ivy.xml and the whole "integration" folder to the existing projects
4. now the existing project which is copied to portal GA4 should build and deploy successfully on IDE2.2.3

I'm not sure if this answers your question, hope that helps. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything else.