Fórum

RE: Invalid property 'shardAdvice'

Hannu Alamäki, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Invalid property 'shardAdvice'

New Member Postagens: 6 Data de Entrada: 25/08/10 Postagens Recentes
hi

I'm developing a portlet Service-builder created classes for database access, and now I'm stuck with this exception (I don't even need sharding). Can someone tell me how to fix this?

13:16:18,515 ERROR [ContextLoader:220] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.liferay.portal.dao.shard.ShardUtil' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/shard-data-source-spring.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property 'shardAdvice' of bean class [com.liferay.portal.dao.shard.ShardUtil]: Bean property 'shardAdvice' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?

Liferay and plugin-SDK versions are 6.0.5.
thumbnail
abdul quddhus, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 6 Data de Entrada: 19/01/10 Postagens Recentes
Dears, i am also getting the same error message during startup. unable to deploy the kaleo workflow engine. i am using Liferay 6.0.5 with JBoss bundle under solaris 10.
Steps to resolve this issue is highly appreciated.
thumbnail
abdul quddhus, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 6 Data de Entrada: 19/01/10 Postagens Recentes
downloaded the "kaleo-web-6.0.5.1.war" and deployed.

1. undeployed the old kaleo folder
2. restarted the liferay portal server
3. deployed the new war file

2010-11-22 14:05:41,662 INFO [com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HookHotDeployListener] (HDScanner) Registering hook for kaleo-web
2010-11-22 14:05:41,761 INFO [com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.HookHotDeployListener] (HDScanner) Hook for kaleo-web is available for use

Need to configure and use the workflow.
thumbnail
Puj Z, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 220 Data de Entrada: 14/01/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi Abdul,

we have the same problem on Debian. Did you by any chance find a solution?
Cheers
thumbnail
Puj Z, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 220 Data de Entrada: 14/01/10 Postagens Recentes
Hi Abdul!

our problem was gone after we rebuilt the service before deploying it (ant build-service)

Take care Abdul!
thumbnail
Jan Gregor, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Regular Member Postagens: 224 Data de Entrada: 20/10/10 Postagens Recentes
If you are using 6.X, check if you are using the correct SDK for your Liferay portal. There was a change (I think between 6.0.4 and 6.0.5), when this bean was deleted from services. So the best way how to solve this problem is re-generate your service with appropriate Service builder.