Fórum

Migrating Database

thumbnail
William Fleming, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Migrating Database

Regular Member Postagens: 180 Data de Entrada: 15/09/10 Postagens Recentes
I have moved from a mysql 5.5 server on CentOS to openBSD server with mysql 5.1 and when we migrated we had a few errors appear in the catalina.out log.

09:23:14,111 ERROR [Organization:180]
com.liferay.portal.NoSuchGroupException: No Group exists with the key {companyId=10131, classNameId=10024, classPK=12926}
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.GroupPersistenceImpl.findByC_C_C(GroupPersistenceImpl.java:1948)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.GroupLocalServiceImpl.getOrganizationGroup(GroupLocalServiceImpl.java:595)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor405.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:617)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:309)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:110)
at com.liferay.portal.dao.jdbc.aop.DynamicDataSourceTransactionInterceptor.invoke(DynamicDataSourceTransactionInterce$
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:58)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:58)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:89)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
at $Proxy24.getOrganizationGroup(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portal.service.GroupLocalServiceUtil.getOrganizationGroup(GroupLocalServiceUtil.java:351)
at com.liferay.portal.model.impl.OrganizationImpl.getGroup(OrganizationImpl.java:176)
at org.apache.jsp.html.portlet.control_005fpanel_005fmenu.view_jsp._jspService(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:377)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:646)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:551)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:488)
at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag.include(IncludeTag.java:175)
at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag._doInclude(IncludeTag.java:223)
at com.liferay.taglib.util.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:58)
at org.apache.jsp.html.common.themes.portlet_jsp._jspService(Unknown Source)

All of them very similar to each other saying that groups etc were missing but after login in it seems everything is in order. Will this cause errors in the future further down the line? Dont want to continue on and find out that we will have have serious problems later.

Any guidance would be good thanks
William
thumbnail
William Fleming, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

RE: Migrating Database (Resposta)

Just noticed that one of the screen names and first names where the same. Liferay seems to automatically puts a capital letter on the first name but for some reason this one had not and its was throwing an exception in the logs of Catalina.out

just thought I would let you know in case anybody had the same errors. I am now getting a clean launch every time.

William
A. E., modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: Migrating Database

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 26/07/10 Postagens Recentes
William Fleming:
Just noticed that one of the screen names and first names where the same. Liferay seems to automatically puts a capital letter on the first name but for some reason this one had not and its was throwing an exception in the logs of Catalina.out

just thought I would let you know in case anybody had the same errors. I am now getting a clean launch every time.

William

Hi,

same Problem here. But I actually did not understand how I can solve it...
Could you please describe what you mean with "screen name"?

Thx
lanix
thumbnail
William Fleming, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: Migrating Database

The issue was to do with mySQL being case sensitive. I moved from a case sensitive database to another machine that didn't accept higher case letters. The machine threw lots of errors and then a created another set of tables in the schema. Rather than using the set that I had migrated over.

Thanks
William