Fórum

Czech translation

Vilmos Kozma, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Czech translation

Junior Member Postagens: 68 Data de Entrada: 12/11/09 Postagens Recentes
Ahoj komunito,

// Sorry for the English, I don't speak Czech, even the greeting is cheated emoticon

So, I'd like to learn some information on the Czech translation of Liferay with regards to its quality, usability, completeness and everything. I guess, you guys know the most of it!

Thank you for your precious time!

Best regards,
Vili
thumbnail
Tomas Polesovsky, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

RE: Czech translation

Liferay Master Postagens: 676 Data de Entrada: 13/02/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi

first of all - this post is from my point of view ;)

The most important person for current czech translation is Milan Jaroš. He's connected with translations since first version and continues in the great work.

Regarding quality - in company I work (IBA CZ) we've created translation for 5.2.3 version which we used internally for customers (built-in version hasn't fit us). For 6.0.5 we use built-in - we cooperated together with Milan to make it production ready.

Current trunk and EE version isn't yet 100% translated - I think we should work on it emoticon

In short:
- 5.2.3 - usable for community purpose/for small projects
- 6.0.5 - usable for commercial purpose, we've run through all keys and translated them the best we (community) were able to
- 6.0.6 - I think there are some new keys that aren't validated
- EE + trunk - there are more new keys that need to be translated - see http://translate.liferay.com/pootle/cs/

-- tom
Vilmos Kozma, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 68 Data de Entrada: 12/11/09 Postagens Recentes
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the valuable information. Anyway, I met Milan yesterday on the Hungarian Liferay Symposium. We were about just talking at the time you posted this message. emoticon

But again, thank you it was still useful.

Regards,
Vili
thumbnail
Milan Jaroš, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

Expert Postagens: 268 Data de Entrada: 18/08/08 Postagens Recentes
The most important person for current czech translation is Milan Jaroš. He's connected with translations since first version and continues in the great work.

Wow! Thank you, this sounds really good in my ears. emoticon