Fórum

Upcoming London meet ups

thumbnail
Gloria Cheung, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Upcoming London meet ups

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 08/02/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to flag up some of our upcoming meet ups! We're seeing an ever growing Liferay community in the UK and we know there must be more out there emoticon So come along, meet each other and share your knowledge and ideas. So far we only have meet ups planned for London, but we'd love to see groups springing up across the UK!

WHEN: Thursday 31 May (from 6:30pm)
WHERE: The Old Doctor Butler's Head, 2 Mason's Avenue (off Coleman Street), London EC2V 5BT
WHAT: One of Liferay's engineers will be running a demo and fielding a quick Q&A. The agenda is to set the agenda for future meet ups: what do you want out of your meet ups? What projects are you working on which you can show off to the group? Why not think about co-leading the group?

WHEN: Monday 11 June (from 6:30pm)
WHERE: Centre for Creative Collaboration, 16 Acton Street, London WC1X 9NG
WHAT: Tom Campbell, a UK community member, will be sharing his expertise in how to use velocity templates and structures to produce formatted articles.

So come along, feed back your ideas and make it YOUR community. Message me, tweet me (@gkcheung) or email us at sales-uk@liferay.com to get in touch with the team!
thumbnail
Gloria Cheung, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Upcoming London meet ups

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 08/02/12 Postagens Recentes
Next London meet up happening at Liferay UK HQ!

26 February 2013 from 6:30pm - food and drink provided. Please RSVP here.

Make your voice heard, and let me know what you want to hear about. Sync? Alloy? My favourite penny-pinching tips? If there's something you've been itching to see in action, speak up! Like this: emoticon