Fórum

RE: HTML source minimized

Bogdan Matei, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

HTML source minimized

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 02/10/12 Postagens Recentes
Hello everyone,

Can someone tell me why a page has the html source not minimized and the rest of the pages have the html source minimized? I have a problem with jQuery on one of the pages (the first page after login). The problem appears only on this page. The same JS code appear on all the pages, so there are no problems with the code.

I use the latest version of Liferay 6.1 CE, with a theme developed by me.

Thanks.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
I'm not understanding your question clearly. Pages in liferay are generated by jsp scripts and are not minimized but content of Web Content portlet is minimized because the editor (CKeditor) minimizes it when saving.

How are you loading jquery? Are you including js files in theme, navigation, per page, or in Web Content? If you've added in Web Content and several Web Content portlets in a page, it may not work properly.
Bogdan Matei, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 02/10/12 Postagens Recentes
Thanks for your quick replay.

jQuery and jQueryUI are called in the header of each page.

I was speaking about this type of minifing:

<title>Example</title>
<script>
window.alert("example");
</script>

Example of content

vs

<title>Example</title><script>window.alert("example");</script>Example of content

i hope i was more specific now. On the first page after an user logins, my source (CTRL+U in Chrome/Firefox) is shown like in the first example. On the rest of the pages, the code is like in the second example. If i access any page with the ?strip=0 parameter in the address, then i get the "Illegal token" error as well. Otherwise, everything it's ok.

My question is: how can i disable the developer mode on the page that hasn't the html source minimized.

If you still don't understand, please let me know and i can provide you the address of my portal to test.
Bradley Wood, modificado 11 Anos atrás.