Fórum

RE: Minimum Install

thumbnail
Michael Poznecki, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Minimum Install

Expert Postagens: 301 Data de Entrada: 10/12/08 Postagens Recentes
Hello all,
I am trying to install Liferay on eatj.com, but it only allows up to 50 mb on their free service. How can I make Liferay smaller? Like if I want to just install the mimimum files to get it up and running. I need to show this to a client before they agree and then I will get a larger paid host.

Thanks,
Michael
thumbnail
Jeffrey Handa, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Liferay Master Postagens: 541 Data de Entrada: 01/12/08 Postagens Recentes
Hey Michael,

Wow, 50 mb, I am not sure that's possible. Does that include the servlet container too?
chack boom, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 5 Data de Entrada: 24/07/08 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
I tried EATJ hosting. It is very easy to install Liferay.
Just go to http://www.eatj.com/ to create a Free Trial account and login to your EATJ account. Click Create Liferay button. Everything is created for you. I don't there is any disk limit for EATJ.com

You can see tutorial at http://liferayhello.blogspot.com/
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Liferay Legend Postagens: 7942 Data de Entrada: 24/03/10 Postagens Recentes
EATJ's trial account has a 50MB hard disk limit but it seems you're going to have memory limitation problem with a trial account.

http://jforum.s41.eatj.com/posts/list/3627.page
gang cai, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 23/03/11 Postagens Recentes
I tried EATJ.com Free Trial account. It really is easy to install it. Just one button to click. I don't think they have 50 MB restriction. Free Trial account works for me.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

I tried EATJ.com Free Trial account. It really is easy to install it. Just one button to click. I don't think they have 50 MB restriction. Free Trial account works for me.

Are you "installing" Liferay or just using the one installed at EATJ.com? I think they had Liferay installed but I thought the version wasn't the newest one. There's also a problem with not being able to install a modified version.
gang cai, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

New Member Postagens: 2 Data de Entrada: 23/03/11 Postagens Recentes
They have one button click to install. It is Liferay 6.05. It is new version. The latest version is 6.06. Right?
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado 12 Anos atrás.

They have one button click to install. It is Liferay 6.05. It is new version. The latest version is 6.06. Right?

Right. The current stable community release is 6.0.6. There were some problem with 6.0.5 when using IE. I'm not sure if they've patched up to fix this.