Kaleo Workflow EE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- EE apenas: Disponível para assinantes EE. Saiba como obter um inscrição.
This app provides the Kaleo Workflow engine, for use with Liferay Portal. In Greek, Kaleo means "called ones," which is appropriate for a workflow engine that calls users to participate in a process that has been designed for them. Kaleo workflow allows a user to define any number of simple to complex business processes/workflows, deploy them, and manage them through a portal interface. Those processes have knowledge of users, groups, and roles. You don't have to write a single line of code to accomplish this: all you have to do is create a single XML document. And if you're a Liferay EE customer, you get a graphical workflow designer, which gives you a point and click interface to create workflows. Simple workflows can be managed using the default configuration and GUI tools, while more complex workflows can be created to meet the workflow management needs of almost any portal.
This app installs as a Liferay service.
- LPS-45676 Kaleo draft definition remains upon definition deletion
- LPS-48088 Kaleo engine should not return any "next" transitions for completed workflow tasks
- LPS-48959 Kaleo does not deploy correctly when sharding is enabled
- LPS-49971 Implement locking for some Workflow API operations
- LPS-52115 Unable to add a new Kaleo workflow definition after upgrading from 6.1 with DB2
- LPS-52760 Add Gradle Wrapper to SDK
- LPS-53315 Workflow task assignment: list of users is unsorted
- LPS-54026 Querying for Kaleo task assignments can be slow due to missing indices