Get the Marketplace Plugin
Please update your Marketplace plugin with the latest version. You can automatically update your Marketplace plugin through your local Liferay Portal instance or follow the instructions below to manually hot deploy the plugin.
- Move the plugin to your Liferay "Hot Deploy" directory, which is typically located within the Liferay Home directory and named deploy.
- Once the deployment has completed, you should notice new Marketplace sections added to the control panel.
If you do not see the new Marketplace Store or Purchased items in the control panel, check your server logs to see if any errors occurred during processing of this plugin. Click here to view known issues.
After deployment of Marketplace, you may experience one of the following problems:
- An error may occur when attempting to access the Marketplace Store or Purchased Apps in the control panel.
- It continues to display the upgrade prompt when accessing the Marketplace Store or Purchased Apps control panel items.
If either should occur, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Stop the JBoss server.
- Delete the folder located at standalone/tmp/work/jboss.web/default-host/marketplace-portlet.
- Start the JBoss server.