Length: 3 days
Formats: Public, Private
Liferay Version: 6.2*
*Also available through private training for Liferay 6.1
Present the most relevant information to your users in just one interface by pulling from existing data sources.
Develop custom applications that integrate with some of Liferay's most important features like workflow and staging.
Knowing how Liferay works will help you reduce development time and increase your speed and efficiency.
Windows x64, Mac OSX*, or Linux*
*Participants that use Mac OSX or Linux must be prepared to troubleshoot any operating system related issues as the trainer may not be familiar with these operating systems.
Recommended: 8 GB RAM
- Building Rich, Interactive Web Applications with AlloyUI
- Handling User Events and Displaying Dynamic Content
- Integrating with Liferay's Social Networking Features
- Integrating Your Application with Liferay's Content Framework
- Adding Support for Workflow
- Adding Tags, Categories, Ratings, and Comments
- Using Advanced Features of Service Builder
- Creating Remote Services
- Accessing External Databases
- Running Custom SQL Queries
- Sending Synchronous/Asynchronous Messages
- Scheduling Automated Jobs
- Implementing Indexing and Search
- Customizing the Indexing Post-Processor
- Configuring Friendly URLs for Individual Assets
- Importing/Exporting Application Data with Staging
- Integrating with the Recycle Bin
Contact us and we'll work to find a training that fits your schedule, or ask us about private training delivered to you.