Length: 3 days
Formats: Public, Private
Liferay Version: 6.2*
Prerequisites: Experience configurating application servers
*Also available through private training for Liferay 6.1
Set Liferay up for high availability, and learn how to identify issues early to minimize risk.
Learn the fundamentals of performance-tuning and monitoring, and cut out unnecessary usage.
Reduce downtime by understanding the key aspects of disaster recovery and patching.
Quad Core Processor
15GB Free Hard Disk Space
Windows x64, Mac OSX, or Linux
This is the minimum configuration required to set up a virtual machine, server cluster, distributed search, LDAP and SSO. Insufficient hardware may prevent participants from completing the exercises.
- Liferay Deployment Overview
- Installing Liferay on an Enterprise Server
- Managing Connections with JNDI
- Configuring Liferay Settings
- Deploying and Managing Applications
- Securing Liferay Services
- Principles of Liferay Clustering
- Clustering the Portal
- Clustering the File Repository
- Enhanced Document, Image, and Video Previews
- Setting Up Distributed Search with Solr
- Integrating with LDAP and SSO
- Performance Tuning
- Java Memory Management
- Maintaining Your Portal
- Backing Up a Liferay Installation
- Patching and Upgrading Liferay
Contact us and we'll work to find a training that fits your schedule, or ask us about private training delivered to you.