Course Format: Onsite
Learn the ins and outs of a Liferay installation with the Administering Liferay Systems. Learn how to setup and prepare a successful Liferay deployment, and explore the tools needed to improve performance. This course covers single instances, clusters and managing plugins to prepare you for effective system management.
Mastering Liferay Fundamentals is a prerequisite for this course.
What You'll Learn
By the end of the training, you should have an understanding of what Liferay has to offer out of the box including:
- Installing Liferay from a bundle
- Installing Liferay on an existing server
- Configuring Liferay through properties
- Connecting Liferay to external databases and mail servers
- Setting up Liferay in a clustered environment
- Integrating document repositories
- Providing document previews, conversion and inline audio/video
- Tuning an installation for performance
- Backing up an installation of Liferay
- How to upgrade Liferay
- Maintaining Liferay using the patching tool
A Hands-On Approach
Liferay training is guided by the expertise of experienced Liferay trainers. You will benefit from their hands-on approach to enabling you to learn the material effectively and quickly. Through the many exercises interspersed throughout the course, you will learn to perform all of the functions yourself, which maximizes your ability to learn everything. Your trainer will be there to guide you all the way to success.