掲示板

LR and JSR301, JSF and RichFaces Example

thumbnail
15年前 に Oliver Lauer によって更新されました。

LR and JSR301, JSF and RichFaces Example

Junior Member 投稿: 83 参加年月日: 06/09/16 最新の投稿
As you can see here, the Exadel guys seem to have managed to let LR 5.2.2 work together with Richfaces and the JSR301 portlet bridge from JBoss.

Also some guys in the forum document that they have also succeeded in making LR work together with JSR301/JSF and Richfaces.
I've tried their config files but without success (using the JBoss and Tomcat LR bundle 5.2.2). I've also asked for their war file to post, but without answer yet.

I've asked Exadel to post their war file and they said via Twitter they will prepare a download.

I don't know what I should do now and would like to use JSF and the standard JSR301.
Now I asked YOU for a working example if you have one :-)

Thanks a lot
P.S. I've also filed a FR in Jira
15年前 に Christoph Sauer によって更新されました。

RE: LR and JSR301, JSF and RichFaces Example

New Member 投稿: 15 参加年月日: 08/11/18 最新の投稿
[UPDATE] Here is a link to download the example, but you have to register at exadel in order to actually have access [/UPDATE]

This is excellent news! I'm currently trying to develop a richfaces/JSF1.2 portlet for liferay 5.1.2 and I could really use a good example (hopefully the portlet will also work in 5.1.2).

Please let me/us know as soon as you got any news from exadel regarding the .war-file/source

best regards

Chris
thumbnail
15年前 に Oliver Lauer によって更新されました。

Thx for the hint. I tried it but it didn't work for me. Did it for you?
The welcome page is displayed but no link works. I get the following exception:

javax.portlet.faces.BridgeUninitializedException: JSF Portlet bridge was not initialised before AJAX request
org.jboss.portletbridge.context.ServletExternalContextImpl.<init>(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:100)
org.jboss.portletbridge.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl.getFacesContext(FacesContextFactoryImpl.java:164)
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:260)
org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:178)
org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:290)
org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:368)
org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:495)

Cheers
Oliver
14年前 に alexander smirnov によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 09/05/06 最新の投稿
Do you run sample application on the Tomcat bundle ?
I have a some classloading problem with standalone servlet containers. Liferay portal is deployed as standalone Web application, and all portlets are deployed as web applications as well. It seems what Liferay loads portlet classes by its classloader, while AJAX and resource requests are served by the portlet web application with its own classloader ( where bridge class was not initialised ).
Try to use Jboss AS bundle, that is my development platform.
The full Lifetay support is going in the PortletBridge 2.0 that implements portlet-2.0 compatible version of JSR-301 specification thus it will serve all requests as portlet.
thumbnail
14年前 に Oliver Lauer によって更新されました。

In both, Tomcat and JBoss. in JBoss it worked, in Tomcat not.
Cheers
Oliver
14年前 に alexander smirnov によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 09/05/06 最新の投稿
For me, that works with Tomcat 6 bundle from time to time. I can't figure out how to solve classloading problem.
We are going to release Portlet-2.0 version of bridge, it should work properly in any configuration because it uses Portal requests for any cases ( page rendering, AJAX processing and resources loading as well ).
I prefer to enforce that release instead of JSR-168 version, because it also solves some other problems like different session expiration time for portlet and ajax requests.
thumbnail
14年前 に Oliver Lauer によって更新されました。

OK, let us know when you'll finish your new version.
Cheers
Oliver
14年前 に Goutam Manargudi によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 09/10/23 最新の投稿
Oliver Lauer:
Thx for the hint. I tried it but it didn't work for me. Did it for you?
The welcome page is displayed but no link works. I get the following exception:

javax.portlet.faces.BridgeUninitializedException: JSF Portlet bridge was not initialised before AJAX request
org.jboss.portletbridge.context.ServletExternalContextImpl.<init>(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:100)
org.jboss.portletbridge.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl.getFacesContext(FacesContextFactoryImpl.java:164)
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:260)
org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:178)
org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.handleRequest(BaseFilter.java:290)
org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.processUploadsAndHandleRequest(BaseFilter.java:368)
org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:495)

Cheers
Oliver

I am seeing the same exception "JSF Portlet bridge was not initialised before AJAX request"

LR : 5.2.2
TC : 6.0.18
JSF RI 1.2
RF: 3.3.0.GA
JBoss Bridge 1.0.0.CR2

Any help is greatly appreciated.
14年前 に Ramana Popuri によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 10/01/26 最新の投稿
Goutam I was trying to contact you but looks like your phone number's changed. Call me @ 314-616-6167.