I've taken to using github.com's gist service quite alot recently and so I wanted to just spread the word that there are some handy nuggets appearing there.
Here's the url https://gist.github.com/rotty3000.
- list open and accessible sites (that a user could join, or may already be part of)
- a simple localization hook
- embed navigation tag directly without portlet
- get all RatingsEntry by user and asset type
- embed a portlet via js
- simple sample client for fileupload to dl, requires commons-httpclient and it's dependencies
- to add localizations in a theme, add this compile section your your build.xml and the languages in the usual location
- simple dialog (inline popup) with encoded (safe) content from a bean
- setting look and feel settings on a non-instancable portlet embedded in the theme (velocity and freemarker)
- portlet urls from PHP portlet
- How to Mavenize Liferay Plugins Ant build.xml (Kamesh Sampath)
I hope those prove useful. I'll continue putting things there as I come across them.