留言板

Calendar Event Alerts to Multiple Emails

Michael Harper,修改在12 年前。

Calendar Event Alerts to Multiple Emails

Junior Member 帖子: 56 加入日期: 11-8-10 最近的帖子
I was wondering how to change the Calendar portlet to allow a user to set a custom email, or emails that they want the alert sent to, or if there was a way to just select the users from the directory of who should receive the alert email?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mike
Michael Harper,修改在12 年前。

RE: Calendar Event Alerts to Multiple Emails

Junior Member 帖子: 56 加入日期: 11-8-10 最近的帖子
I found where to edit that part of the portlet in the edit.event.jsp file. The problem I'm having now is I'm not sure how to add in the "Other" radio with the text box to put your own email/emails that you would like the reminder sent to. I wouldn't think I would have to edit in anything to the CalEventConstants. Has anyone else done something like this that could shed some light on it for me?

Thanks!

Mike

<aui:field-wrapper cssclass="reminders" label="">
					<aui:input checked="<%= remindBy == CalEventConstants.REMIND_BY_NONE %>" label="do-not-send-a-reminder" name="remindBy" type="radio" value="<%= CalEventConstants.REMIND_BY_NONE %>" />
					<aui:input checked="<%= remindBy == CalEventConstants.REMIND_BY_EMAIL %>" label="<%= LanguageUtil.get(pageContext, &quot;email-address&quot;) + &quot; (&quot; + user.getEmailAddress() + &quot;)&quot; %>" name="remindBy" type="radio" value="<%= CalEventConstants.REMIND_BY_EMAIL %>" />
					<aui:input checked="<%= remindBy == CalEventConstants.REMIND_BY_SMS %>" label="<%= LanguageUtil.get(pageContext, &quot;sms&quot;) + (Validator.isNotNull(contact.getSmsSn()) ? &quot; (&quot; + contact.getSmsSn() + &quot;)&quot; : &quot;&quot;) %>" name="remindBy" type="radio" value="<%= CalEventConstants.REMIND_BY_SMS %>" />
				</aui:field-wrapper>
Juan Carlos Toledo Baute,修改在10 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 50 加入日期: 11-3-30 最近的帖子
Hi

I intend to send the reminder to more of an email account, read from additional user emails. I think it's in the shipping module which must intervene to add the new account.
Someone can guide me which module or event should extend. I have not much experience in programming on Liferay, an example I could use so well ..

thanks
Guru k,修改在12 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 64 加入日期: 12-2-8 最近的帖子
Hi Mike,

Have you succeeded in sending email notification to multiple users from calendar portlet.

Can you tell me how to achieve it as i am having the same requirement.

Thanks
Guru
Suresh Rangachari,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 14 加入日期: 11-12-14 最近的帖子
Hi Guru,

You can create a Listener for Calendar Event like OnAfterCreate,OrRemove..etc ... suppose if you have a organization and if you want to send out the event notification for the members (all the members/ only selected). you can pull them from the liferay implementation util classes (refer OrganizationLocalServiceUtil )and you can loop to an to[] internetAddress array and use the Mailservice or MailEngine class for sending out notification. Any help get back to me..

Thanks