留言板

Unable to Export LAR with Global strucuture and template

Rajesh Bangaram,修改在12 年前。

Unable to Export LAR with Global strucuture and template

Junior Member 帖子: 71 加入日期: 11-3-8 最近的帖子
Hi,

I have some structures and templates created in Global scope, i use them to create webcontent in communities. Now when i tried to export LAR of a community
i get below error.

Caused by: com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.PortletDataException: com.liferay.portlet.journal.NoSuchTemplateException: No JournalTemplate exists with the key {groupId=10164, templateId=GRP_ST_QUICKLINKS_V1}
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.BasePortletDataHandler.exportData(BasePortletDataHandler.java:46)
at com.liferay.portal.lar.PortletExporter.exportPortletData(PortletExporter.java:733)
... 198 more
Caused by: com.liferay.portlet.journal.NoSuchTemplateException: No JournalTemplate exists with the key {groupId=10164, templateId=GRP_ST_QUICKLINKS_V1}
at com.liferay.portlet.journal.service.persistence.JournalTemplatePersistenceImpl.findByG_T(JournalTemplatePersistenceImpl.java:2090)
at com.liferay.portlet.journal.service.impl.JournalTemplateLocalServiceImpl.getTemplate(JournalTemplateLocalServiceImpl.java:403)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor218.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)

I found that this issue is similar to "http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-11955" , but the fixed version is not available for download in Liferay site.

Can anyone provide a workaround for this issue.

Thanks in advance

-Regards
Rajesh
Nisarg Parikh,修改在12 年前。

RE: Unable to Export LAR with Global strucuture and template

Expert 帖子: 262 加入日期: 09-12-31 最近的帖子
There may be some orphaned reference in you DB related to given grouId and templateId.
Check you DB once and try to remove that orphaned reference and then check.

-Nisarg
thumbnail
Jacques Traore,修改在10 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 49 加入日期: 13-1-21 最近的帖子
Hi,
Did you find a solution for the mentioned issue? I'm having a same trouble.

Thanks in advance to share if so...
thumbnail
Jacques Traore,修改在10 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 49 加入日期: 13-1-21 最近的帖子
Problem solved.
Effectively, there were some JournalArticle with the wrong templateId.
I had imported that template manually a couple weeks ago and I didn't use the right Id when I re used it.

I hope this can help in the future