留言板

Tee Shirt Voting: The Finalists

thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在12 年前。

Tee Shirt Voting: The Finalists

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1399 加入日期: 10-9-17 最近的帖子
After a week of voting, the results are in! See attached image for the results of round 1. The final round of voting begins NOW and ends on December 23 (this Friday) at midnight PST. So don't delay, get your votes in!
thumbnail
Jignesh Vachhani,修改在12 年前。

RE: Tee Shirt Voting: The Finalists

Liferay Master 帖子: 803 加入日期: 08-3-10 最近的帖子
I voted !!!!
come on folks , Last day for vote so please do more votes emoticon
thumbnail
Nilesh Gundecha,修改在12 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 205 加入日期: 09-12-1 最近的帖子
Hi James,

I think the 2 designs "Design 29 : Black Flag Corps" & "Design 30 : White Flag Corps" should not be separately available for voting. Because votes are getting divided in the color.

What do you think?

Regards,
Nilesh
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在12 年前。

Nilesh Gundecha:
Hi James,

I think the 2 designs "Design 29 : Black Flag Corps" & "Design 30 : White Flag Corps" should not be separately available for voting. Because votes are getting divided in the color.

What do you think?

Regards,
Nilesh

Hey all, I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday break and a happy new year!

The voting for the final tee shirt design was a little flawed - I mistakingly set the timeout to 3 hours too soon (US East Coast vs. West Coast timezone messed me up). And there were some voting shenanigans (for example, some dishonest folks created fake accounts like "Jack Sparrow" just to vote for their tee shirts). I should have made the rules more strict and clear!

But in the end, it is pretty clear that there were two clear favorite designs that stood out from the rest - so we're gonna use both and let bugsquaders (those that actually participated) get their choice! I'll post more later. Right now we're all heads-down for the 6.1 release. So stay tuned!
thumbnail
jelmer kuperus,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1191 加入日期: 10-3-10 最近的帖子
Clearly this would have ended differently had you made good on your promise to add my amazing design to the options emoticon
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在12 年前。

jelmer kuperus:
Clearly this would have ended differently had you made good on your promise to add my amazing design to the options emoticon

Uh huh.. yeah I'm sorry I didn't do that - I kinda half figured yours was a joke after I wrote that plus voting had already begun.. In any case, can I send you a tee shirt instead? emoticon
thumbnail
jelmer kuperus,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1191 加入日期: 10-3-10 最近的帖子
joke / biting sarcasm after having to patch the n'th easy to spot bug in liferay that week

That said I really hope all the hard work the bugsquaders are putting in will pay of for the 6.1 release.
After a 5.2 release in which the css got removed after clicking around for no more than 2 minutes and a 6.0.5 release in which hashcodes where being used as cache keys it would be great to see something come out that is close to production ready.

As for the tee-shirt, thanks for the offer but since I never was in the bugsquad i'll pass emoticon
thumbnail
Scott P,修改在11 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 36 加入日期: 10-1-8 最近的帖子
jelmer kuperus:
joke / biting sarcasm after having to patch the n'th easy to spot bug in liferay that week

That said I really hope all the hard work the bugsquaders are putting in will pay of for the 6.1 release.
After a 5.2 release in which the css got removed after clicking around for no more than 2 minutes and a 6.0.5 release in which hashcodes where being used as cache keys it would be great to see something come out that is close to production ready.

As for the tee-shirt, thanks for the offer but since I never was in the bugsquad i'll pass emoticon

Have you kept track of the "easy to spot" bugs you mentioned for the upcoming bug-squad so you or someone else can check that list against the new release and make sure they issues aren't carried forward?