留言板

Tags not working?

thumbnail
Marcelo RC,修改在16 年前。

Tags not working?

Junior Member 帖子: 78 加入日期: 06-5-9 最近的帖子
I have not been able to use tags succesfully. They are not being saved when I create them, or they are only sometimes saved. They won't accept something like "2006" for instance. Are there certain naming rules to follow?
thumbnail
Dennis Frese,修改在16 年前。

RE: Tags not working?

Regular Member 帖子: 222 加入日期: 07-4-30 最近的帖子
Hi Marcelo,

I experience exactly the same behaviour. I was once able to create a tag "internal", but after deleting I was not able to enter the same tag again. Nor have I been able to enter any other tag, doesn't seem to be up to naming rules IMHO. The log shows nothing at all. The same applies to me for the community and global tagging portlet. However, I'm not sure if that requires tags to be created in advance by the "Tags Admin"-portlet.

Did you find any information/documentation about this new tagging feature anywhere? It seems there's not yet any description as to the new 4.3 features.

/Dennis.
thumbnail
Marcelo RC,修改在16 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 78 加入日期: 06-5-9 最近的帖子
There is a Wiki entry referring to tags, that may be useful to you. I don´t have the link handy, just look it up. I have not explored tags further yet.
thumbnail
Jesper W,修改在16 年前。

Expert 帖子: 310 加入日期: 07-3-25 最近的帖子
Some observations: Tags in 4.3.0 are rather broken, but you can get them to work if you put all tags in categories (don't use uncategorized ones), and avoid any characters except a-z and 0-9 in tags (some others work but not many...)

It has improved in current trunk release but some tag name strings are still silently ignored...