Customization of Blogs

Junior Member 帖子: 34 加入日期: 11-10-25 最近的帖子
How to customize the Blogs in liferay
thumbnail
Juhi Kumari,修改在12 年前。

RE: Customization of Blogs

Expert 帖子: 347 加入日期: 11-12-12 最近的帖子
Hi himanshu,

For customizing blog portlet use hooks or ext plugins based on your requirement.
If you simply want to customize look and feel then go for hooks or for overriding the action use ext plugins.

Regards
Juhi
thumbnail
himanshu jain,修改在12 年前。

juhi thanks for reply.can u guide me how to develop a ext plugin.I tried with that but failed.Do u have any example so i can go through that.
thumbnail
Juhi Kumari,修改在12 年前。

Expert 帖子: 347 加入日期: 11-12-12 最近的帖子
himanshu jain:
juhi thanks for reply.can u guide me how to develop a ext plugin.I tried with that but failed.Do u have any example so i can go through that.

Hi Himanshu,

Check this link for developing ext plugins.

Regards
Juhi
thumbnail
Rojalin Patri,修改在12 年前。

Expert 帖子: 287 加入日期: 11-3-22 最近的帖子
You can get all the jsps ROOT/html/portlet/blogs.if you want to remove or add new options then create a hook using plugin sdk,and override the jsp.The procedure and detail steps on hook creation,overriding jsp and deployment is mentioned in Liferay-developer's guide.if you want to modify or customize the functionality/action files of blogs then go for an ext as suggested by Juhi.For experimental purpose you can change the jsp files in your bundle and refresh the browser to see the changes.but changing default files of Liferay is not recommended.
Hope this helps...
Regards
Rojalin
thumbnail
Jignesh Vachhani,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 803 加入日期: 08-3-10 最近的帖子
Which kind of customization you want with Blog?
Provide some detail requirement here so anybody can help.
thumbnail
himanshu jain,修改在12 年前。

i m confused in this .I simply change the jsp of default one and get the desired result i want to knw that wht kind of customization is possible in blogs to make it more enhanced.
Sanjay Mengani,修改在11 年前。

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 12-7-27 最近的帖子
Hi Jignesh,

I'm planning to new textbox called as Blogger. this is should be select box. where i can select blogger name from the user table.

Thanks in advance.

Sanjay Mengani