留言板

Sticky LDAP settings prevent login

Vasco Figueira,修改在12 年前。

Sticky LDAP settings prevent login

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 12-2-20 最近的帖子
Hi,

I've come accross a few errors after enabling LDAP export. These errors prevented both admin and regular users from logging in. The problem however is not these errors - I'll solve them later. The problem is that I cannot revert the LDAP settings back to where they were.

I've shut the portal down and issued the following SQL to correct the ldap export property:

update liferayschema.portalpreferences
set preferences = regexp_replace(preferences,'(<preference><name>ldap.export.enabled</name><value>)true(</value></preference>)', '\1false\2')
where regexp_like(preferences,'<preference><name>ldap.export.enabled</name><value>true</value></preference>');

... then made sure the portal-ext.properties had the correct ldap settings:

# LDAP Properties
ldap.auth.method=bind
ldap.import.enabled=true
ldap.import.method=group
ldap.export.enabled=false
ldap.import.on.startup=true
#ldap.import.interval=10

But after startup, on login I'm always presented with the Exception:

21:57:56,047 ERROR [LoginAction:128] com.liferay.portal.ModelListenerException: javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 17 - : empty AttributeDescription]; remaining name 'cn=Vasco Figueira,ou=kw,ou=pt,dc=bmm,dc=org'
com.liferay.portal.ModelListenerException: javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 17 - : empty AttributeDescription]; remaining name 'cn=Vasco Figueira,ou=kk,ou=pt,dc=mmm,dc=org'
at com.liferay.portal.model.UserListener.onAfterUpdate(UserListener.java:75)
at com.liferay.portal.model.UserListener.onAfterUpdate(UserListener.java:1)
at com.liferay.portal.model.BaseModelListener.onAfterUpdate(BaseModelListener.java:1)
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.impl.BasePersistenceImpl.update(BasePersistenceImpl.java:264)
Caused by: javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 17 - : empty AttributeDescription]; remaining name 'cn=Vasco Figueira,ou=kk,ou=pt,dc=mmm,dc=org'
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3110)
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2987)
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2794)
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_modifyAttributes(LdapCtx.java:1455)
at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_modifyAttributes(ComponentDirContext.java:255)

... that only appeared after enabling ldap export. It does look like Liferay is trying to update LDAP attributes after each login. But why?

I'm using liferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1 and tomcat-7.0.23 on Solaris.

Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
Kaleem Mohammed,修改在11 年前。

RE: Sticky LDAP settings prevent login

New Member 帖子: 7 加入日期: 12-4-4 最近的帖子
Vasco Figueira:
Hi,

I've come accross a few errors after enabling LDAP export. These errors prevented both admin and regular users from logging in. The problem however is not these errors - I'll solve them later. The problem is that I cannot revert the LDAP settings back to where they were.

I've shut the portal down and issued the following SQL to correct the ldap export property:

update liferayschema.portalpreferences
set preferences = regexp_replace(preferences,'(<preference><name>ldap.export.enabled</name><value>)true(</value></preference>)', '\1false\2')
where regexp_like(preferences,'<preference><name>ldap.export.enabled</name><value>true</value></preference>');

... then made sure the portal-ext.properties had the correct ldap settings:

# LDAP Properties
ldap.auth.method=bind
ldap.import.enabled=true
ldap.import.method=group
ldap.export.enabled=false
ldap.import.on.startup=true
#ldap.import.interval=10

But after startup, on login I'm always presented with the Exception:

21:57:56,047 ERROR [LoginAction:128] com.liferay.portal.ModelListenerException: javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 17 - : empty AttributeDescription]; remaining name 'cn=Vasco Figueira,ou=kw,ou=pt,dc=bmm,dc=org'
com.liferay.portal.ModelListenerException: javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 17 - : empty AttributeDescription]; remaining name 'cn=Vasco Figueira,ou=kk,ou=pt,dc=mmm,dc=org'
at com.liferay.portal.model.UserListener.onAfterUpdate(UserListener.java:75)
at com.liferay.portal.model.UserListener.onAfterUpdate(UserListener.java:1)
at com.liferay.portal.model.BaseModelListener.onAfterUpdate(BaseModelListener.java:1)
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.impl.BasePersistenceImpl.update(BasePersistenceImpl.java:264)
Caused by: javax.naming.directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException: [LDAP: error code 17 - : empty AttributeDescription]; remaining name 'cn=Vasco Figueira,ou=kk,ou=pt,dc=mmm,dc=org'
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3110)
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2987)
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2794)
at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_modifyAttributes(LdapCtx.java:1455)
at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_modifyAttributes(ComponentDirContext.java:255)

... that only appeared after enabling ldap export. It does look like Liferay is trying to update LDAP attributes after each login. But why?

I'm using liferay-portal-6.1.0-ce-ga1 and tomcat-7.0.23 on Solaris.

Thanks in advance.

I am also facing the same issue. If anyone has solved please help us.

After enabling the LDAP export to true, I am unable to login into portal.

It is giving the above mentioned Exception: com.liferay.portal.ModelListenerException

http://www-xxxxx.xom/c/portal/status?status=0&exception=com.liferay.portal.ModelListenerException&previousURL=%2Fweb%2Fapps%2Fhome%3Fp_auth%3DZg18Iwsn%26p_p_id%3D58%26p_p_lifecycle%3D1%26p_p_state%3Dmaximized%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26saveLastPath%3D0%26_58_struts_action%3D%252Flogin%252Flogin%26_58_doActionAfterLogin%3Dfalse

POST /web/apps/home?p_auth=Zg18Iwsn&p_p_id=58&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&saveLastPath=0&_58_struts_action=%2Flogin%2Flogin&_58_doActionAfterLogin=false HTTP/1.1" 302 -

Regards
Kaleem
email : kaleem6110@gmail.com
Xav NYC,修改在11 年前。

RE: Sticky LDAP settings prevent login

New Member 帖子: 23 加入日期: 12-9-27 最近的帖子
Hi,
I have the same problem here after activating LDAP export on Liferay CE 6.1.1.
Did you guys manage to fix this?
Thanks.