留言板

Liferay not deployed

Alessandro Sebastiano,修改在12 年前。

Liferay not deployed

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 12-3-9 最近的帖子
Hi,
I have installed Liferay EE 6.1.10 on Jboss EAP 5.1.1.
After the startup I see on Liferay Log file this error message:

16:27:33,541 ERROR [ClassPathUtil:168] Class javax.servlet.ServletException is not loaded from a standard location (/WEB-INF/classes)
16:27:33,541 ERROR [ClassPathUtil:168] Class com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.PortalException is not loaded from a standard location (/WEB-INF/classes)
16:27:33,542 ERROR [ClassPathUtil:168] Class com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet is not loaded from a standard location (/WEB-INF/classes)
16:27:36,751 INFO [DialectDetector:80] Determine dialect for Oracle 11
16:27:36,775 INFO [DialectDetector:145] Found dialect org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle10gDialect
16:27:40,935 ERROR [ContextLoader:227] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [com.liferay.portal.kernel.format.PhoneNumberFormatUtil] for bean with name 'com.liferay.portal.kernel.format.PhoneNumberFormatUtil' defined in class path resource [META-INF/util-spring.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.format.PhoneNumberFormatUtil
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1261)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.predictBeanType(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:576)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.isFactoryBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1330)

Please, could you help me?
Thanks a lot

Alessandro
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在12 年前。

RE: Liferay not deployed

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14919 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
I believe you're missing some jars from the global lib directory...

You can't just drop the Liferay war and go, takes a little more than that...

I unzip the war file but I have the same errror messages.

Alessandro
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14919 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Like I said, the war file is not enough.

To identify what Liferay is adding to build a bundle, I'd suggest downloading the Jboss bundle and expand it and download the clean Jboss w/ the same version. Use a comparison tool to identify differences between the two, and those differences will highlight what you need to do to install to your existing Jboss version.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Running Liferay on JBoss is a little more complicated than just deploying Liferay war file.

Check the Liferay User's guide below on section "Installing Liferay on JBoss 7"

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/user-guide/-/ai/installing-liferay-on-an-existing-application-server

Unfortunately, it seems you're running on JBoss 5.x, you'll need to use older Liferay version because Liferay 6.1 is for JBoss 7.

In my environment I have to use the JBOss Enterprise Application Platform 5.1.1. and I know that there's a bug with this version http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-26057.

Regards

Alessandro
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

In my environment I have to use the JBOss Enterprise Application Platform 5.1.1. and I know that there's a bug with this version http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-26057.

Since you're using the EE version, you should be able to obtain a patch to fix this issue.

But, why the online documentations reports the installation Liferay 6 on Jboss 5.x?

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.0/administration/-/ai/installing-liferay-for-an-enterpri-4

regards
alessandro
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

You're looking at the Liferay 6.0.x document. Liferay 6.0.x uses JBoss 5.x.

If you're going to be using Liferay 6.1.x, you should be looking at Liferay 6.1.x documentation.

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/user-guide/-/ai/installing-liferay-on-an-existing-application-server

What's the date of the Liferary 6.1.11 EE GA2 release ?

could you confirm that the actual Liferay EE 6.1.10 is compatible with Jboss AS 7.0?

Thank you very much
Alessandro
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

could you confirm that the actual Liferay EE 6.1.10 is compatible with Jboss AS 7.0?

If you're looking for an official answer, I recommend that you contact sales@liferay.com because this is just a community and comments posted here are all unofficial.